New jersey

Estro

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking, in addition to the home opener against Houston, they would either wear them on a nationaly televised game (mabe the Broncos game right before Christmas) or, they could wear them, and have the Chargers wear their throwbacks, when they play in San Diego!  How cool would that be?  Gotta say, I just saw the photos on line (just got home from work) and I nearly got wood when I saw, that yes, they will be having the throwback (white) helmets!!!!!!!!!!  I gotta say, my favorite helmet is the white helmet with the charging (current) buffalo, that they wore from 1975 to 1985.  But, despite two terrifc seasons under Knox, and in that time, it was mostly a pretty dreadful period of Bills football overall, so I am fairly sure they won't be going back to that look any time soon...

351288[/snapback]

I think that 2nd game that they'll were the throwbacks will be against the Chargers who will prob sport theirs too. That would rock!

I was hoping they showcase them on a nationally televised game too or wear them for more than just 2 games but I can live with this. Who knows maybe we can change management's position on this one.

Note to self:  Hope that the "Amazing Grant" is never a witness on your side.

351604[/snapback]

I can see it now:

Defense attorney: So, Mr. Grant, you saw my client in the Java Joint at the same time the murder was committed?

Grant: Yes. He was wearing a grey cardigan sweater with a light blue oxford dress shirt underneath.

DA: Don't you mean, a black Champion® hoodie with a white T-shirt?

Grant: Yeah, same thing.

<_<<_<

(Just bustin' your ba--s Grant, but it's pretty easy to see the distinction from the Colts.)

Whatever. I don't know why I even bothered.

People regularly complain that the current uniforms look like a hybrid of the Broncos and Titans, and if that is accepted as truth, I'm baffled as why a comparison to the throwbacks and the Colts/Giants jerseys is considered blasphemy.

Oh, wait. I know. It's because the consensus is that we dislike the current uniforms and like the throwbacks. So saying they're not god's gift to uniforms, and in fact they're quite generic, is absolute mularkey (pun intended) to this bunch.

Look.

White helmet, medium blue jersey with white letters and white trim, white pants. Who am I talking about?

I can see the response now:

ohnoes grant ur wrong cuz, see, see, teh bills haev reddddd!!!!!1111!!!!1 lolololol omg ur a retard they are nuthing alike, ur a communist too i bet (cuz u like reddd getitit????) and probably gay loolololol

<_<

• 2 weeks later...