Any Star Wars People OUT THERE!

I know if it is off topic... But, what is the difference between a StormTrooper (original, IV New Hope) and a Clone (newer ones)... The almost look the same... My 6 year old son wanted to know? He plays with Star Wars Lego and wanted to know?

I have seen anything but IV... and I was 9 at the time!

:lol::lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know if it is off topic... But, what is the difference between a StormTrooper (original, IV New Hope) and a Clone (newer ones)...  The almost look the same... My 6 year old son wanted to know?  He plays with Star Wars Lego and wanted to know?

:lol:  :lol:

351123[/snapback]

The 'clonetroopers' are all clones of Boba Fett's dad (althougth Boba Fett is just a clone of his 'dad' - Jango Fett - too, I guess).

I don't think the Stormtroopers are all clones of the same guy. 20 years after Episode III, the Empire could probably do some recruiting.

I know if it is off topic... But, what is the difference between a StormTrooper (original, IV New Hope) and a Clone (newer ones)...  The almost look the same... My 6 year old son wanted to know?  He plays with Star Wars Lego and wanted to know?

:lol:  :lol:

351123[/snapback]

The Stormtroopers were individuals

http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/stormtroopers/

Thanx!

I kinda figured that the Storms' were actual guys...

Looking through the Lego catalog gets some tough questions these days! :lol::doh:

Whatever happened to the basic yellow-black universal set?... With WIRED remote!

God, those were the good 'ole days!!!

CloneTrooper Turbo Tanks are pretty intense!!!

:lol:

Thanx!

I kinda figured that the Storms' were actual guys...

Looking through the Lego catalog gets some tough questions these days! <_<  ;)

Whatever happened to the basic yellow-black universal set?... With WIRED remote!

God, those were the good 'ole days!!!

CloneTrooper Turbo Tanks are pretty intense!!!

<_<

351141[/snapback]

I miss erector sets.

Can anyone tell me HOW Padme didn't know she was having twins?  What, was prenatal care lousy "a long time ago?"

351257[/snapback]

She didn't want to make the pregnancy a big deal. Maybe if she went to the doctor they would have found out it was Anikan's.....?

Can anyone tell me HOW Padme didn't know she was having twins?  What, was prenatal care lousy "a long time ago?"

351257[/snapback]

I just got back from seeing Star Wars and I have a question as well.....

I saw Episode 4 & 5 but I do not remember the significance of the necklace that Anikan gave to Padme (sp?). A little help here please.

But after four hours, you're supposed to go to the doctor. What do I tell the neighborhood women?

351293[/snapback]

you live in the same neighborhood as Gidge? she is ususally pretty cool about leaving after 4 hours.

But after four hours, you're supposed to go to the doctor. What do I tell the neighborhood women?

351293[/snapback]

If it's been four hours and the job still isn't done, tell them to suck harder! <_<

She didn't want to make the pregnancy a big deal.  Maybe if she went to the doctor they would have found out it was Anikan's.....?

351258[/snapback]

I had a friend who had undiagnosed twins at the top NeoNatal hospital in Chicago. Had an ultrasound two weeks before a planned CSection. They were ready to sew her back up when another hand popped out. It happens from time to time.

I had a friend who had undiagnosed twins at the top NeoNatal hospital in Chicago.  Had an ultrasound two weeks before a planned CSection.  They were ready to sew her back up when another hand popped out.  It happens from time to time.

351301[/snapback]

I would have loved to see the expression on the staff's face when that hand popped out <_<

351293[/snapback]

Just go look at a current picture of Lindsay Lohan. That's guaranteed to take care of the problem <_<

I saw Episode 4 & 5 but I do not remember the significance of the necklace that Anikan gave to Padme (sp?).  A little help here please.

351286[/snapback]

i dunno, but i wouldn't mind giving Padme a pearl necklace <_<

I saw Episode 4 & 5 but I do not remember the significance of the necklace that Anikan gave to Padme (sp?).  A little help here please.

351286[/snapback]

Anakin gave her the "charm" of the necklace in episode 1