WORDS I AM SICK AND TIRED OF:

Hi guys and girls. It's been a mess here and a absolute crazy and scary 2 weeks.

Just a quick note to say hi in between hurricanes. I am sick of hearing the words:

FEEDER BANS

HURRICANE

BAROMETRIC PRESSURE

EYE WALL

LUMBER

TAPCON

COMPUTER MODELS

NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER

NHC UPDATE

EVACUATION

SHELTER

GENERATOR

OUTAGE

FLOOD

Ivan , Charlie, Frances...

etc etc etc.

Makes me wish I was back in Buffalo dealing with a blizzard again! ha.

I've spent thousands already for supplies, damage and loss of business.

I had to cancell my flight to Buffalo to see the opening game against the Jags this weekend too.

Seems like it never ends. At least my wife and I are still alive, thanks to the grace of god. Take care guys and I look forward to joining the neverending, mindless discussions of partisan garbage again soon.. :)

I fully agree.

I'm heading to Home Depot for plywood to cover the windows.

Frances was bad enough and mostly missed.

Ivan "The Terrible" looks like he's going to knock the snot out of Jacksonville.

Makes me relive my 1st 20 years in Cheektowaga and my Navy times in Iceland as peaceful...cold...but peaceful.

Looks like I'll leave the crap in the yard until Ivan leaves therefore picking it up ONCE.

Check list:

beer - ok

BILLS game Sunday before the massacure - ok

food - get some

wife - damn...where is she?

I'm ready!!!

Chief Corky...BILLS fan in jagwad country

Ha!

Ya the wife produces for a major television network and she's

been down in Miami 24/7.. geeze. I hear ya on the crap in the yard.

Thanks to the token few republicans for their kind thoughts (even if they have the typical... and expected partisan jab). I wish we could be through with this destruction once and for all.

Just spent 12 hours boarding up another home, and feeding 15 people... and I am so friggin tired. But that's what good American's do... help those out who are in need.

My neighbor lost a family member in Palm beach and it's really rough here for us.

I am friggin sick of these monster hurricanes in such frequency. And it's only going to get worse.

I fully agree.

I'm heading to Home Depot for plywood to cover the windows.

Frances was bad enough and mostly missed.

Ivan "The Terrible" looks like he's going to knock the snot out of Jacksonville.

Makes me relive my 1st 20 years in Cheektowaga and my Navy times in Iceland as peaceful...cold...but peaceful.

Looks like I'll leave the crap in the yard until Ivan leaves therefore picking it up ONCE.

Check list:

beer - ok

BILLS game Sunday before the massacure - ok

food - get some

wife - damn...where is she?

I'm ready!!!

Chief Corky...BILLS fan in jagwad country

26290[/snapback]

Take cover pal.

I'll pray for your saftey.

Make sure you do all you can to secure things.

If you need any help send me a PM.

I have connections with fire dept, police and shelters in Oldsmar and Tampa.

Take care.

Please remember that !@#$er is suppose to be coming my way. Tampa.

Thank you very little. :(

26399[/snapback]

Man...We've dodged the bullet here in Pensacola..and looks like we will again....I have 13 days left here. ..I feel bad for you guys "down south"...Take cover or evacuate.....As much stevestojan as I give you guys...take care and be safe.

Thanks pal.

After the last one, I am so over this.

God bless ya.

Man...We've dodged the bullet here in Pensacola..and looks like we will again....I have 13 days left here. ..I feel bad for you guys "down south"...Take cover or evacuate.....As much stevestojan as I give you guys...take care and be safe.

26436[/snapback]

26436[/snapback]

Dont kid yourself, he could still hit you ass.

Please remember that !@#$er is suppose to be coming my way. Tampa.

Thank you very little. :(

26399[/snapback]

You better get over to Frenchie's and help them board up.... :(

Seriously....get your ass somewhere safe if Big Ivan stays on course...

You better get over to Frenchie's and help them board up.... :(

Seriously....get your ass somewhere safe if Big Ivan stays on course...

26458[/snapback]

We have a plan A, and a plan B. First board'em up. if its going to hit us I'm sending the crew to NC.

Sh*t KD, The grouper may swim right into my house if its going to be as bad as they say :(

We have a plan A, and a plan B. First board'em up. if its going to hit us I'm sending the crew to NC.

Sh*t KD, The grouper may swim right into my house if its going to be as bad as they say :(

26470[/snapback]

Bring your sticks and come up to CT! It's beautiful here...I"m teeing off at 7 tomorrow.

Computer models bring the eye closer to TB rather than Dade now.

But they have fluctuated enormously over the last 4 days. The BAM model is most accurate by far - though, Look for a Monroe county hit or graze and the all bets are off. Damage here is bad from Frances... and I can't imagine mid western coastal areas getting it again. Prayers are flowing brothers. You northern people have no idea what we are going through here.

Dick! :(

One day KD :(

Sh*t matter of fact, I'm trying to plan a trip to Boston in March and July. I'll keep you posted.

26478[/snapback]

Yeah come up to VA. I am going out to my normal course in the morning. Place is usually ranked in the top 100 public courses in the country. Beautiful tree lined, lots of doglegs and protected bunkers. Plays to a slope of 140 from white, 142 blues, and 153 at the championship tees.

Computer models bring the eye closer to TB rather than Dade now.

But they have fluctuated enormously over the last 4 days. The BAM  model is most accurate by far -  though, Look for a Monroe county hit or graze and the all bets are off. Damage here is bad from Frances... and I can't imagine mid western coastal areas getting it again. Prayers are flowing brothers. You northern people have no idea what we are going through here.

26498[/snapback]

I had no idea you were in Florida. Stay safe.

My thoughts and prayers are for everyone in the path of this and all hurricanes - even 'Aints fans if it goes that way.

My daughter's in Jax and we've been worried for a month about these storms. It has to really suck to live through it though. Good luck and keep safe.