Could this link provide us with a view of

I stumbled across the below link and posted it on BB.com. The thread was deleted by the website. There was no vulgarity contained in the thread which made me wonder if I stumbled upon something the Bills management didn't want people to see.

Here is the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

I'm not saying these are the throwbacks but the official sites actions made me wonder.

"I am not affiliated with Mcfarlane toys, the Buffalo Bills, or JP Losman. Any feature that resembles any of these qualities is strickly coincidence."

:doh:  :)  :lol:

349734[/snapback]

LOL...I guess it probably is bogus but I thought it was strange the thread was deleted so quickly.

I stumbled across the below link and posted it on BB.com. The thread was deleted by the website. There was no vulgarity contained in the thread which made me wonder if I stumbled upon something the Bills management didn't want people to see.

Here is the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

I'm not saying these are the throwbacks but the official sites actions made me wonder.

349732[/snapback]

I don't visit the bb.com boards... but more likely, they don't want people putting ANY ebay auctions on their site.

As for the Losman piece - not a horrible job, I suppose. But we already know the throwbacks are based on the '65 jerseys, not the '61-'63 model shown there.

I don't visit the bb.com boards...  but more likely, they don't want people putting ANY ebay auctions on their site.

As for the Losman piece - not a horrible job, I suppose. But we already know the throwbacks are based on the '65 jerseys, not the '61-'63 model shown there.

350013[/snapback]

When the throwback jerseys were first mentioned at the Boosters meeting in April, they said the uniforms would have horizontal stripes on the sleeves, not over the shoulder stripes.