Any C list or lower list celebs you find real interesting?

Another Fan

13 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

She’s got a nice set of dimples.

I love her backstory. How inspiring! Good for her!

My daughter attended high school here in san diego with a girl named Kelly Tran. They did school theater group productions together circa 2004-5

Kelly  went on to land the role of Rose Tico in the star wars franchise. She now uses her middle name professionally I guess. Kelly Marie Tran

. This woman was bullied on social media horribly. Here is a link to an article about that debacle.

https://www.insider.com/kelly-marie-tran-racist-sexist-trolls-social-media-2021-3#:~:text='Star Wars' actress Kelly Marie,trolls drove her to therapy&text=Tran suffered months of online,now that she's not online.

kellyyyyy.jpeg

Edited by muppy

1 hour ago, muppy said:

Kelly  went on to land the role of Rose Tico in the star wars franchise. She now uses her middle name professionally I guess. Kelly Marie Tran

. This woman was bullied on social media horribly.

Milana Vayntrub also took some crap from social media, although not racist. In her case, some trolls decided to point out that she'd put on a few pounds. Since she directs the commercials as well as starring in them, she did the next batch pretty much as headshots. Then she posted on social media that if people didn't like her body, she'd stop showing it. The trolls died down, probably because at any weight, she's still way out of their league, and she resumed the commercials with full body shots.

I hate internet trolls like Indiana Jones hates Nazis and snakes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.