Make a Wish Foundation makes a Central Florida kid's dream of becoming a Buffalo Bill come true!!

Special K

Cool story on our local news down here in Orlando....great job Brandon Beane, Josh Allen and the entire Bills organization for making this happen!!

Here's the news story:

https://www.wftv.com/news/video-make-a-wish-helps-central-florida-cancer-patients-nfl-dreams-come-true/2a4bc34b-64a7-4dd7-832a-1854573df0fd/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 9

This kid has a great head on his shoulders.  Wish him the best, love that last quote about God testing the strongest.  Josh is all class as usual , thank God the Jests and Browns passed on him. 

I was born in 89 . I don't remember a single classmate having cancer.  It seems so normal nowadays. Wtf is going on. It felt so foreign as a kid/young adult 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

This kid has a great head on his shoulders.  Wish him the best, love that last quote about God testing the strongest.  Josh is all class as usual , thank God the Jests and Browns passed on him. 

I was born in 89 . I don't remember a single classmate having cancer.  It seems so normal nowadays. Wtf is going on. It felt so foreign as a kid/young adult 

Had relatives die from cancer in 60's, 70's and 80's and none reached retirement age and some did not graduate yet from high school.

A dear friend of mine died from colon cancer in mid 90's and it is one cancer which eating meat is a big factor in. He had not had meat for 20 years.

Like a lot of problems the factor is communication.  Current Communication allows stories be told which you would never have heard of before so it seems like there are a lot more cases and deaths.  There are certainly factors such as higher population concentration, disregard of taking care of trash,  toxic waste buildup and spills, but there are factors also which reduce cancers and other issues.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.