Who's coming to the Stadium on Saturday?

Does anyone know if i have to pay to get into the stadium just to see the jersey unveiled. I will be in town for just a few hours next weekend and i can be at the stadium from 2 until 3 and don't really want to pay the $5 to see the unveiling of a jersey if i am going to miss the NFL Network special.

Thanks

Does anyone know if i have to pay to get into the stadium just to see the jersey unveiled.  I will be in town for just a few hours next weekend and i can be at the stadium from 2 until 3 and don't really want to pay the $5 to see the unveiling of a jersey if i am going to miss the NFL Network special.

Thanks

347718[/snapback]

I've got a Civil Service Exam in Rochester that morning. But i'll definitely be there for the Jersey Unveiling!

Does anyone know if i have to pay to get into the stadium just to see the jersey unveiled.  I will be in town for just a few hours next weekend and i can be at the stadium from 2 until 3 and don't really want to pay the $5 to see the unveiling of a jersey if i am going to miss the NFL Network special.

Thanks

347718[/snapback]

The jersey unveiling will be saturday afternoon and you need a free Ticket . Doesn't cost anything but you have to have aticket and I'm not sure where you can get them other than at the stadium.

I'll bet there all weekend.

I'll be there; in fact, since I haven't heard back on my upgrade request, I may just wander into Select-a-Seat that morning.

I wonder about the parking situation, though. Seems like I read somewhere the ECC lots will be the only ones open? Doesn't say anything one way or the other on bb.com.

The jersey unveiling will be saturday afternoon and you need a free Ticket . Doesn't cost anything but you have to have aticket and I'm not sure where you can get them other than at the stadium.

I'll bet there all weekend.

347723[/snapback]

I think Ticketmaster is handling the tickets. All outlets. BB.com has a link.

If all goes well, Amy, Jo and I will be there. We'll look for you. Friday night we're walking in a Cancer Awareness walk-a-thon.

:doh:

347716[/snapback]

Why do I have this vision of you walking in a Cancer Awareness Walkathon with a Benson & Hedges 100 hanging from your mouth and a t-shirt that says "Hey, I know they cause cancer, but I don't see YOU getting carded!" :blink:

Why do I have this vision of you walking in a Cancer Awareness Walkathon with  a Benson & Hedges 100 hanging from your mouth and a t-shirt that says "Hey, I know they cause cancer, but I don't see YOU getting carded!" :blink:

347788[/snapback]

Misty Menthol Light 120's. :doh:

On a side note, what's the deal with the NFL network's broadcast next week at 1pm? Is thjat still on? I checked my DTV guide a couple days ago and saw that some nfl europe game was on for the 4th.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0604

edit: ah, i see that its a live TAPING, meaning it will be a special sometime in the future.

I just reserved my tickets.  :doh:

Had to send the file to my work computer because my home printer is out of ink. Grrrrrrrr.

347808[/snapback]

Ink? you're so 1997. You need toner... And with that comes a laser printer.

I have the HP Laserjet 2300 and its literally the best investment i've made for my computer, ever. (my next printer will be a color laserjet though).

My toner is good for thousands (i'd know for sure, but i haven't printed a supplies page lately, but i do know its somewhere between 1000 and 9999) of pages. I've had my cartridge since august 2003.

Ink?  you're so 1997.  You need toner...  And with that comes a laser printer.

I have the HP Laserjet 2300 and its literally the best investment i've made for my computer, ever.  (my next printer will be a color laserjet though). 

My toner is good for thousands (i'd know for sure, but i haven't printed a supplies page lately, but i do know its somewhere between 1000 and 9999) of pages.  I've had my cartridge since august 2003.

347811[/snapback]

Buy me one. :doh:

My toner is good for thousands (i'd know for sure, but i haven't printed a supplies page lately, but i do know its somewhere between 1000 and 9999) of pages.  I've had my cartridge since august 2003.

347811[/snapback]

Then you're not going to like your color printer when you get one.

I volunteer to direct this piece of 'art'.  We'll make a killing. 

BRB.  Bidding on real estate in Malibu.

347921[/snapback]

excellent... As for the color laser, my school has a hp LJ 3550 which runs great. I have no need to buy one for myself as long as i'm a teacher at that school.

I'm going to be there Friday night for the replay of the comeback game, then all day Saturday for the various festivities.

I'll be in a motorhome in Hammer's lot. But will definitely go by Lot 1 Pole 5.