Oakland Vs. Buffalo Ticket Information

Hi everyone, I already posted this at Tailgate Central, but I wanted to let you all know that I will be purchasing tickets for this year's Raiders-Bills game on July 8th.

If any of you want to go to this game please e-mail me at markvaderr@sbcglobal.net

Tickets will be $50.00 each + $5.00 for USPS Mail.

The deadline for purchase will be July 8th, so please contact me before then.

I hope to see many of you in Oakland on October 23rd.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I already posted this at Tailgate Central, but I wanted to let you all know that I will be purchasing tickets for this year's Raiders-Bills game on July 8th.

If any of you want to go to this game please e-mail me at markvaderr@sbcglobal.net

GO BILLS!!!!!!

347254[/snapback]

How come the Bills keep playing Oakland, in Oakland anyway?

Based on reputation and not personal experience wouldn't you have to be half, if not fully, insane to go to a game in Oakland to cheer for the visiting team?

347278[/snapback]

From hearing from people who have been to Oakland, it seems that the difference is light and day between the fans in Oakland and Los Angeles. The fans seem to be more accepting of visiting fans in Oakland, as oppose to L.A. where you were looking for a fight if you dare wear opposing colors.

From hearing from people who have been to Oakland, it seems that the difference is light and day between the fans in Oakland and Los Angeles. The fans seem to be more accepting of visiting fans in Oakland, as oppose to L.A. where you were looking for a fight if you dare wear opposing colors.

347305[/snapback]

Maybe I missed something - but what NFL team has visitors in LA ?

There were alot of Bills fans in Oakland last year. Not as many as there were in San Francisco though. In Oakland we were way up in seats behind Ueker if you know what I mean. The Raider fans were ok. Alot of tough talk and general harassment, but nothing too bad.

Ghost of BiB Posted May 28 2005, 08:15 PM

QUOTE(MarkVaderr50 @ May 28 2005, 09:06 PM)

GO BILLS!!!!!!

How come the Bills keep playing Oakland, in Oakland anyway?

Last year the Bills played in Oakland because they were scheduled to play one AFC WEST Team based on strength of schedule on the road, which turned out to be Oakland. This year the Bills play the entire AFC WEST division, and just happen to be on the road at Oakland again.

FYI the Bills will play the Raiders at the Ralph in 2008.

Hey Mark,

I got my tickets already (4th row baby) but let's plan on taigating together beforehand. We'll be in touch.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

347254[/snapback]