Just got around to watching that McGahee video....

He's going to want a fat fat fat contract very soon, get ready for a hold out if Donahoe won't pony up!

346271[/snapback]

3 years left on his contract right.

with all the risk we took, and paying him 1st rounder money, even though he sat our a year, he doesnt have much ground to stand on when asking for more money.

but when his contract is up.... its gunna SUCK!!!

3 years left on his contract right.

with all the risk we took, and paying him 1st rounder money, even though he sat our a year, he doesnt have much ground to stand on when asking for more money.

346293[/snapback]

He's a stud and WE all know it. He's going to want stud money soon, before his contract is up I'm afraid.

he doesnt have much ground to stand on when asking for more money.

346293[/snapback]

You would think that, but look at TO and a lot of other players complaining now. One year into contracts and they want to renegotiate already.

I too believe if he has a big year in 2005, he'll hold out after that. After all, he is a former Miami U player. They all do that

Before we give Willis anything, especially a fat all-star contract, let's have him play a whole season and put up the kind of numbers that would warrant such a thing.

One step at a time, I would think that the integrity of his knee is still a huge question mark, and it will be interesting to see him carry the load this year. Hopefully it will hold strong.