Any San Diego Bills Backers?

Mikie2times

16 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

I'm going to moving there in a few weeks. Not sure if the group I see on the internet is still very active. It's hard to tell. Any of you members or aware of any groups in that area?

San Diego Billsbackers is a very large very active club. It is held at a bar/restaurant called PB LOCAL. My suggestion is you add the club to your feed on Facebook and you will receive all updates.

They have had hockey game watches in the past to see the Sabres play in LA or Anaheim if that is your cuppa tea for next year.

Edited by muppy

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

San Diego Billsbackers is a very large very active club. It is held at a bar/restaurant called PB LOCAL. My suggestion is you add the club to your feed on Facebook and you will receive all updates.

They have had hockey game watches in the past to see the Sabres play in LA or Anaheim if that is your cuppa tea for next year.

Thanks, disregard my message (I DM'ed you). This is the info I found online as well. I'm familiar with that area so good deal. Appreciate the kindness!

Edited by KzooMike
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Local Pacific Beach - San Diego (thelocalpb.com)

excellent venue. Good food. Upstairs is the place to be in you want the Bills crowd. Downstairs is more table seating. Upstairs can get crowded. It is a Blast.

22 hours ago, KzooMike said:

Wow, that’s a turn out. Well count me in for week 1. So you guys get together for anything football related prior? Like the draft or preseason? 

yes but no guarantees on how many folks attend those. The group picture is always taken on opening day aka the biggest attendance. Where you see the umbrellas on top is upstairs where the club hangout it. that part is outdoors and to the west approx 50 yards is the ocean. I like to take a walk on the boardwalk pre game just for exercise and to get there early and snag a closer parking spot. It is mostly all street neighborhood parking. 

Keep me posted if you plan to attend I'll try to attend that day too and bring some Bills homeys with me . It is always a great time 🙂 Labatt blues specials FTW

♥️💙♥️

2 hours ago, muppy said:

yes but no guarantees on how many folks attend those. The group picture is always taken on opening day aka the biggest attendance. Where you see the umbrellas on top is upstairs where the club hangout it. that part is outdoors and to the west approx 50 yards is the ocean. I like to take a walk on the boardwalk pre game just for exercise and to get there early and snag a closer parking spot. It is mostly all street neighborhood parking. 

Keep me posted if you plan to attend I'll try to attend that day too and bring some Bills homeys with me . It is always a great time 🙂 Labatt blues specials FTW

♥️💙♥️

Ya, I'll keep you posted for sure. I actually know that area pretty well. I got my head completely torched on vacation in that area last year. I had my "respect the west coast sun" moment.

It's going to be so weird adjusting to a 10am kickoff. I love some Labatt's, I'm actually from the Detroit area originally, Labatt's is pretty big in that area as well. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.