I'm fed up with WM & TH's garbage. Trade 'em!

If WM thinks he can extort the Bills and TH is gonna pull a female impersonation, then boot these brats! WM should be thankful that Buffalo took a shot on his gimp @$$. Shaun Alexander has never missed a game. WM would pull a HUGE compensation for the Bills. Liquidate these two idiots, create big cap room, accumulate multiple draft picks and veteran players in return and fortify the current roster and then pay one big contract to Alexander.

Now I know that this is not a realistic scenario, but I LOVE that movie "Falling Down". Too bad the same principles can't apply here.

If WM thinks he can extort the Bills and TH is gonna pull a female impersonation, then boot these brats! WM should be thankful that Buffalo took a shot on his gimp @$$. Shaun Alexander has never missed a game. WM would pull a HUGE compensation for the Bills. Liquidate these two idiots, create big cap room, accumulate multiple draft picks and veteran players in return and fortify the current roster and then pay one big contract to Alexander.

Now I know that this is not a realistic scenario, but I LOVE that movie "Falling Down". Too bad the same principles can't apply here.

345851[/snapback]

You see, that's one of the things I really miss about the East Coast. You guys get to start drinking earlier than us Left Coasters.

I'm bored to death at work and it just gets sickening hearing these whiny little brats with all their demands as they get paid huge money. I'd like to see these candy asses have to really WORK for a living like ninety something percent on this message board has to do for a FRACTION of the money. Sometimes you just get fed up, you know what I mean?

Shaun Alexander may have never missed a game but if you think his act isn't ALOT more tired than Willis', you need to do alot more research.

345867[/snapback]

I was surprised when they wouldn't let him get that extra couple of yards last year for the rushing title, but I was more surprised to hear him spout off about it. (I actually read him spouting off, but he seemed pissed...as maybe he should have been had there been an incentive clause in his contract should he get the title.)

How dare someone want more money when they perform. Mcgahee should feel

privileged just to wear a Buffalo Bills uniform and keep his mouth shut, and when the time comes and he doesn't take the vet min than get rid of him regardless of how good he is. :lol:

I love alcohol :wacko:

Did I miss something? :lol: Did Willis ACTUALLY demand more money, or is this a hypothetical/future thing?

345889[/snapback]

Yes, someone please clarify.

I hadn't anything odd from WM.

Sure hope not.

345851[/snapback]

Well at least we all know why you're known as "Tipster" now.