Buffalo...why do people hate us?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8504227

It's not this story, but the posts at the bottom of the page.  There is some downright nasty things said about Ralph Wilson by these douchebags, and not a whole lot of sympathy for the Bills.

Of course most of these f**kwads are Redskins and Patriot fans, so that explains a lot.  But it amazing how narrow-minded these people are.  Why so much anger at the city of Buffalo?  What did we ever do to anyone? 

I feel like if a tsunami ever wiped out Buffalo, no one would give a nickel to help.

PTR

345683[/snapback]

Hunhh??? Most of those posts were pretty reasonable and pro-Ralph.

Damn nice link. I liked this one, though Darin might not.  :huh:

GH is one of my favorite actors. Roll Tide!

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/MovieSpeec...rimsontide.html

346003[/snapback]

No "Falling Down"? I think the speech he gives when he's holding up the burger joint would be worthy...

It's not this story, but the posts at the bottom of the page.  There is some downright nasty things said about Ralph Wilson by these douchebags, and not a whole lot of sympathy for the Bills.

Of course most of these f**kwads are Redskins and Patriot fans, so that explains a lot.  But it amazing how narrow-minded these people are.  Why so much anger at the city of Buffalo?  What did we ever do to anyone? 

I feel like if a tsunami ever wiped out Buffalo, no one would give a nickel to help.

PTR

345683[/snapback]

Interesting question. If an earthqauke was centered in Lake Erie. would a tsunami result from it ?

PTR

345683[/snapback]

Who the F@#$ cares what people think of BUF. They are clearly ignorant. Having lived outside of BUF now four years - the grass is not greener.

People in WNY don't realize how good they have it.

And regards to Ralph Wilson - good for him. Glad he has the balls to stand up and support small market teams. The NFL is special because of the variety of markets. If the NFL was all Washington and Dallas - what a boring league it would be. The NFL would lack character and pinache it currently has - due to unique teams like Buffalo, J-ville, Indy, and so forth. It's the small market team that actually drives the enthusiasm and spirit of the NFL.

Go BILLS.

Who the F@#$ cares what people think of BUF.  They are clearly ignorant.  Having lived outside of BUF now four years - the grass is not greener.

People in WNY don't realize how good they have it.

And regards to Ralph Wilson - good for him.  Glad he has the balls to stand up and support small market teams.  The NFL is special because of the variety of markets.  If the NFL was all Washington and Dallas - what a boring league it would be.  The NFL would lack character and pinache it currently has - due to unique teams like Buffalo, J-ville, Indy, and so forth.  It's the small market team that actually drives the enthusiasm and spirit of the NFL.

Go BILLS.

346984[/snapback]

Good point, but you forgot one specific small-market team.

The Green Bay Packers.

I've been to Green Bay...it's almost like a religion up there. And they are the smallest market of all...even though they draw from all over Wisconsin and the UP of Michigan, Green Bay is only about the size of Niagara Falls.

Buffalo is third-smallest, only Jacksonville and Green Bay are smaller. But, like Green Bay, Buffalo draws from a regional area; specifically Rochester, Syracuse, Erie, and the entire southern half of a province of another country. It's a bigger market than people realize.

And I agree. Go BILLS!

Mike