Mularkey interview on BB.com

Booo! He needs to get to Buffalo ASAP.

He;s not holding out, is he?  :blink:

345590[/snapback]

I think he's just doing what the rest of the egomaniacs from the "U" are doing - working out in Miami. They think they're better off training down there than with their teams.

I think he's just doing what the rest of the egomaniacs from the "U" are doing - working out in Miami.  They think they're better off training down there than with their teams.

345597[/snapback]

To update my Stadium Wall "We hate___" book... We are now hating on WM?

Jeff

:blink:

Not I!  I just think players playing professional football and under contract should be with their respective teams (even though they are "optional").

345609[/snapback]

If the Bills don't have a problem with it, why should anyone else? It's not like he's cutting camp, real camp. Relax....take a deep breath and close your eyes, soon camp will start, preseason will be over and the regular season will be here.

Jeff

At least he's with some some decent talent then. Too bad so many of them are a$$e$.

Bubba Franks, Javon Walker, Santana Moss, Plaxico Burress, Clinton Portis, Sean Taylor, Jeremy Shockey and Edgerrin James -- among others.

ORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Green Bay Packers tight end Bubba Franks arrived in a cherry red Hummer. Teammate Javon Walker pulled up in a snow white Escalade. Buffalo Bills running back Willis McGahee drove up in a black BMW with wide silver rims. Washington Redskins wide receiver Santana Moss parked a dark silver Mercedes-Benz with the Florida tag 8-TREY.

In the late morning of a recent weekday, the National Football League players emerged from their pricey cars and walked undisturbed and virtually unrecognized through a student-athlete parking lot at the University of Miami, disappearing into the school's athletic center through a side door. Inside, they attended what has become the most prestigious -- though unofficial, unaffiliated and certainly unadvertised -- offseason training camp in the NFL.

Washington Post reports