Pure and simple, Brady bashers

Buftex

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Tom Brady, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Patsie trolls, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: any Bills fan who wants to tell us how good Brady is!!! He does not wear Buffalo red, white and blue, so I could give 2 fu*ks about him!!! Just like I could give 2 fu*ks about any other player on any other team. DB, SM and JP are the only QBs I care about right now.

Brady is not a great QB until he plays this way deep into his career or in the HOF. Good...yes! Great....not yet. He still has alot to prove, like next year when Weis is gone.

I don't know if anyone remembers, but when Bledsoe went down in NE and Brady came in, BB stated that they had to simplify the offense to make Brady comfortable. Brady was given a different system than Bledsoe.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest billsorama

Anyone who thinks Tom Brady is a great QB. let alone one of the best all time, doesn't know a football from a woman's lacrosse stick. Till Brady refuses to fold when his team does, and single handedly wins a game or two rather than playing within the system, he will be a very, very good QB, but great, be serious.

Anyone who thinks Tom Brady is a great QB. let alone one of the best all time, doesn't know a football from a woman's lacrosse stick.  Till Brady refuses to fold when his team does, and single handedly wins a game or two rather than playing within the system, he will be a very, very good QB, but great, be serious.

26491[/snapback]

Is there none so blind, as he will not see? :(

Speaking of which - yours with the "Bledsoe 11" on them were shipped out yesterday, and you'll have them in time for Sunday.

26206[/snapback]

That's my boy! Pulling up your name is always a credit to the club- and I've figured out the perfect way to describe your posts! Check it out-

Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!-Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!-Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!-Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!-Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!-Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!-Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!-Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!-Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!- Pat!-

Is Brady a good desicion maker? Yes. Does he have a great arm? No. Does he have a good O-line protecting him? Yes. Does he have good targets to throw to? Yes. Does he have the best coaching staff in the leauge behind him? Yes. Pretty much sounds like a system QB to me. Last night was a prime example of the media getting out the knee-pads for a good QB, notice I say good, not great. Brady most of the game had plenty of time, along with playing aginst a very, very poor Secondary( that was missing its best player throughout pretty much the entire game) PLAYING A SOFT ZONE!! Everywhere he looked he had recivers open, and he got them the ball(Good desicion making), but he also threw an awful pick, and Fumbled the ball away BOTH IN KEY SITUATIONS!!!!! Both the colts offense, and the pats D bailed him out and he walks away as the horses A$$ of the game.

Is Brady a good desicion maker? Yes.  Does he have a great arm? No.  Does he have a good O-line protecting him? Yes. Does he have good targets to throw to? Yes.  Does he have the best coaching staff in the leauge behind him? Yes.  Pretty much sounds like a system QB to me.  Last night was a prime example of the media getting out the knee-pads for a good QB, notice I say good, not great.  Brady most of the game had plenty of time, along with playing aginst a very, very poor Secondary( that was missing its best player throughout pretty much the entire game) PLAYING A SOFT ZONE!!  Everywhere he looked he had recivers open, and he got them the ball(Good desicion making), but he also threw an awful pick, and Fumbled the ball away BOTH IN KEY SITUATIONS!!!!! Both the colts offense, and the pats D bailed him out and he walks away as the horses A$$ of the game.

26568[/snapback]

Uhhh...okay! I guess we must be talking about a different game. The game I saw had Brady under a fair amount of pressure most of the game. On at least 3 occaisions, in the game I saw anyway, Brady was a crotch hair from getting sacked, and managed to step away from the defender, step up into the pocket, and complete long passes. Also, on at least four occaisions, including the first TD pass, Brady basically "thread the needle" and zinged passes in to guys that a lesser QB would have had no chance of connecting with. There seems to be this myth that Brady has a stellar O-Line in front of him, giving him endless hours to scan the field. Go back and watch the tape, the guy buys any time he has to find open guys down field. He isn't fast, but he just seems to have that instinctive ability to sense where pressure is, and he NEVER takes his eyes off the secondary.

You are right....YOU don't know football.  He throws a good ball, and is smart but he is a SYSTEM QB. Put him on any other team in the NFL and he doesn't do nearly as well. I HAVE watched him and can say that with 100% certainty.

25789[/snapback]

I am with ICE on this one.....let a rusher come through unscathed and he fumbles the ball like any other system QB.....

Nice save by his running back on that play.....but if the colts were not so busy beating themselves I think you would would have seen Brady get seriously exploited......

Sorry....I am not a card holding fan club member

Uhhh...okay!  I guess we must be talking about a different game.  The game I saw had Brady under a fair amount of pressure most of the game.  On at least 3 occaisions, in the game I saw anyway, Brady was a crotch hair from getting sacked, and managed to step away from the defender, step up into the pocket, and complete long passes.  Also, on at least four occaisions, including the first TD pass, Brady basically "thread the needle" and zinged passes in to guys that a lesser QB would have had no chance of connecting with.  There seems to be this myth that Brady has a stellar O-Line in front of him, giving him endless hours to scan the field.  Go back and watch the tape, the guy buys any time he has to find open guys down field.  He isn't fast, but he just seems to have that instinctive ability to sense where pressure is, and he NEVER takes his eyes off the secondary.

26602[/snapback]

"step into a pocket"

Now there is a wonderful concept.....nice that he has one to step into

OK OK OK WE GET IT ALREADY. BRADY IS A GOOD QB.For the love of god End the Nausea You can only say this so many times. We know. He makes good decisions< Exclduing the int that was thrown right to a colts defender and the fumble> two things that could've cost the pats the game. Perspective people. Brady is one person he's not a god or a deity of any kind. He's a human being a good qb like all others who can make mistakes he just happens to have a good coaching staff who puts their players in the best possible situation to succeed. This isn't TWOFOXBORODRIVE. Or TheGILETTEWALL. The Pats have a great system and the players for that system. Novel Concept eh? Brady Runs the system great, but he's not the sole reason they've won 2 of the last 3 sb's, just a part of it. Anywayz......

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: TOM BRADY

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: THE PATRIOTS

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: BRIDGET MOHYHAN<LITERALLY> :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: HER

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Pond Scum Bill Belichick

And lets hope <probably against hope> that the pats fall on their collective asses. To steal some quotes from the rocky movies.

"GET UP YOU SONS OF BITCHES.... GET UP!!! FIGHT THESE GUYS HARD. THEY'RE NOT A MACHINE"

"GET UP CAUSE MICKEY LOVES YA" <ok well this doesn't actually have a purpose I just felt like putting it :( >

GO BILLS!!! RED WHITE AND BLUE TILL I'M 6 FEET UNDER TAKIN THAT ETERNAL DIRTY NAP PUSHIN UP DAISY'S AND EVEN THAN I'LL BE BURRIED WEARING A BILLS JERSEY.

Detox, did you watch the game last night?  Brady was flushed out of the pocket on numrous occaisions, and made some stellar thorws.  Did it ever occur to anyone that Brady makes his O-line look better.  It is any coincidence that the guy who took snaps behind that O-line was one of the most sacked QB's in NFL history for a three year stretch.  Is it any coincidence that the Patriots won 2 Super Bowls in the last three years, with a very suspect running game?  Brady hardly had 8-10 seconds in the pocket last night.  When he had time, it was normally because he baught himself time.

26037[/snapback]

Okay, now that's just silly.

1. Bledsoe took no snaps behind that Oline, ever.

2. The stat is..18 years straight in NE w/o a 4 yard running back

that would include Bledsoe's 10. Dink and dunk works, Weiss woke-up

3. There were 2 designed rollouts, that's not buying time, that's smart coaching

4. Brady nearly choked the game away in the fourth...interception that led to

Colts TD, Brady at own 28 fumble fortuitously recovered by Dillon because he had been blocked on his tuchus near the fumble, Brady throws ball into chest of IND Dback and he drops at NE 45 (IND secondary is putrid, check their history.

5. Annointing Brady god against this team, at home, on a very, very fortunate night for the Pats, is premature verbal ejaculation.

OK OK OK WE GET IT ALREADY.  BRADY IS A GOOD QB.For the love of god End the Nausea  You can only say this so many times.  We know.  He makes good decisions< Exclduing the int that was thrown right to a colts defender and the fumble> two things that could've cost the pats the game.  Perspective people.  Brady is one person he's not a god or a deity of any kind. He's  a human being a good qb like all others who can make mistakes he just happens to have a good coaching staff who puts their players in the best possible situation to succeed.  This isn't TWOFOXBORODRIVE.  Or TheGILETTEWALL.  The Pats have a great system and the players for that system. Novel Concept eh?  Brady Runs the system great, but he's not the sole reason they've won 2 of the last 3 sb's, just a part of it.  Anywayz......

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: TOM BRADY

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: THE PATRIOTS

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: BRIDGET MOHYHAN<LITERALLY> :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  HER

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Pond Scum Bill Belichick

And lets hope <probably against hope> that the pats fall on their collective asses. To steal some quotes from the rocky movies.

"GET UP YOU SONS OF BITCHES.... GET UP!!!  FIGHT THESE GUYS HARD. THEY'RE NOT A MACHINE" 

"GET UP CAUSE MICKEY LOVES YA" <ok well this doesn't actually have a purpose I just felt like putting it :( >

GO BILLS!!!    RED  WHITE AND BLUE TILL I'M 6 FEET UNDER TAKIN THAT ETERNAL DIRTY NAP PUSHIN UP DAISY'S AND EVEN THAN I'LL BE BURRIED WEARING A BILLS JERSEY.

26625[/snapback]

Umm... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :(

Since Kraft bought the team, they have sold out every game, including this season. 11 years and counting. There are 50,000+ people on the season ticket waiting list, despite having the highest prices for tickets in the NFL.

Buffalo has had blackouts in recent years, so which team's fans are "showing up?" This is not to diminish the Buffalo fans, who support their team well despite being in a much smaller market. This characterization of the Patriots' fans however as "fleeting" is no longer remotely sensical.

You would have been right in 1991.

At least I do it around FELLOW BILLS FANS.

Could it be that Patriot fans are so fleeting and Bills fans so reliably show up for their team every year...even when they're LOSING?

26218[/snapback]