I Think We Need An Intervention...

This morning, I had to tape some show that was on our tivo since we have so much junk on there that we need to clear off. What show was it? The, get this, 2 HOUR "special" on Rob and Amber's wedding (whoever TF they are!). Yeah, that's worth eating up 2 hrs on my tivo! Maybe I can check her into Reality Rehab.

This morning, I had to tape some show that was on our tivo since we have so much junk on there that we need to clear off.  What show was it?  The, get this, 2 HOUR "special" on Rob and Amber's wedding (whoever TF they are!).  Yeah, that's worth eating up 2 hrs on my tivo!  Maybe I can check her into Reality Rehab.

344142[/snapback]

Great! Now how are you going to tape the two hour American Idol Special tonight! :angry:

Um, who ARE Rob and Amber? 0:)

Okay, I asked someone at work.  Apparantly they are someone from a show called survivor?  Now why the !@#$ do I care about two characters from a tv show I don't watch.

344157[/snapback]

Unfortunately, she does watch Survivor. She watches a bunch of those reality shows. What I'd love to know is what did these two do, other than be on some stupid TV show, to deserve a 2 hour special? Our society makes celebrities out of the sorriest people now (these reality TV losers, the runaway bride, William Hung, etc.). How embarrassing.

Unfortunately, she does watch Survivor.  She watches a bunch of those reality shows.  What I'd love to know is what did these two do, other than be on some stupid TV show, to deserve a 2 hour special?  Our society makes celebrities out of the sorriest people now (these reality TV losers, the runaway bride, William Hung, etc.).  How embarrassing.

344161[/snapback]

Yes i am a survivor loser 0:), so i'll fill you in...they were both on the show during different seasons, then both were back on for survivor: all-stars...they formed an alliance on that, and fell in love i guess...he proposed to her live on the finale of that season...

but hey, dont knock it, those 2 got their entire wedding paid for...dont tell me you wouldnt do that if given the chance...

Yes i am a survivor loser 0:), so i'll fill you in...they were both on the show during different seasons, then both were back on for survivor: all-stars...they formed an alliance on that, and fell in love i guess...he proposed to her live on the finale of that season...

but hey, dont knock it, those 2 got their entire wedding paid for...dont tell me you wouldnt do that if given the chance...

344173[/snapback]

They were also on this seasons Amazing Race.