If It Weren't For Double Standards There Would Be no Standards .

T master

Near every day for the last 6 years we have been watching the US Gov't & society display child like actions trying to make us and others think that 1 person no matter who that might be as bad and another as good & actually believe it to be so .

1- Presidents son was looked at as being the bad guys son & the other that actually has some really bad traits as being the good guy & he is just troubled at best & even said to be the smartest man his father knows all while condemning the other persons to continue this outrageous comparison . 

Now it is happening all over again but i pray this will be looked at for exactly what it is a Crock !! The way this document thing has been handled for both the sitting & prior POTUS is nothing short of ridiculous at best !! And if you answer in such a way that supports this you are part of the problem !! 

But depending on where you sit & who you voted for it is portrayed as nothing to see here folks unless you are one that doesn't wear rose colored glasses and you can actually see the Hypocrisy happening right in from of our faces . And i don't see it stoping anytime soon .

But this man calls it just the way it is !! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Gosh - can you imagine if Biden owned “resorts” and golf clubs and forced his administration to frequent and go out of their way to stay at them?

Or imagine if Hunter or his two girls worked at the WH and received Chinese parents and trademarks?

Or his kids made $64,000,000 while working at the White House?

Or the Trump admin loses track of $100,000,000,000 in PPP loans and not a blip on the cults radar.

foh

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Gosh - can you imagine if Biden owned “resorts” and golf clubs and forced his administration to frequent and go out of their way to stay at them?

Or imagine if Hunter or his two girls worked at the WH and received Chinese parents and trademarks?

Or his kids made $64,000,000 while working at the White House?

Or the Trump admin loses track of $100,000,000,000 in PPP loans and not a blip on the cults radar.

foh

Billsy, we miss ya over in the Twitter Files 14 thread…

Would love to get your take on some very interesting disclosures…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you still whining about a private company?

I thought you were a capitalist!

You’re absolutely correct…

I have no problem with what a private company does (so long as it’s legal).

The issue I have is when the government tries to coerce or threaten private companies to do their bidding and subvert the First Amendment …😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You’re absolutely correct…

I have no problem with what a private company does (so long as it’s legal).

The issue I have is when the government tries to coerce or threaten private companies to do their bidding and subvert the First Amendment …😉

Know anything about the Trump org? Nothing to see there right?

Or what about the Trump admin advocating to boycott an American company like Harley Davidson?

The Long List of Things President Trump Wants to Boycott

You try so hard

Edited by BillStime

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Know anything about the Trump org? Nothing to see there right?

Or what about the Trump admin advocating to boycott an American company like Harley Davidson?

The Long List of Things President Trump Wants to Boycott

You try so hard

Not being boycotted is not a guarantee under the 1st Anendment last time I checked…

Anything else?

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Again, you are deflecting…

Where  are constitutional rights being infringed? I’ll wait…

Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

Deflecting about what? Twitter is a private company - just like the Trump org - who colluded with the US government.

Do you really believe it is appropriate for the President of the United States to encourage Americans to boycott American corporations?

Eh who am I kidding - you believe anyone but Trump is responsible for 1/6.

Enjoy your night - comrade 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Deflecting about what? Twitter is a private company - just like the Trump org - who colluded with the US government.

Do you really believe it is appropriate for the President of the United States to encourage Americans to boycott American corporations?

Eh who am I kidding - you believe anyone but Trump is responsible for 1/6.

Enjoy your night - comrade 

First off,  “Appropriate” and “against the Constitution” are two different things, my friend…You keep trying to equate Trump encouraging citizens to boycott  a private company with the government coercing/threatening a private company, to suppress a citizen’s constitutional right to free speech…One may or may not be appropriate- the other is ILLEGAL…😉

Second, there is nothing wrong with a private company colluding with the government so long as they are not infringing on people’s constitutional rights…This actually happens quite frequently (Elon Musk’s Space X getting funds from the government)…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

47 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

First off,  “Appropriate” and “against the Constitution” are two different things, my friend…You keep trying to equate Trump encouraging citizens to boycott  a private company with the government coercing/threatening a private company, to suppress a citizen’s constitutional right to free speech…One may or may not be appropriate- the other is ILLEGAL…😉

Second, there is nothing wrong with a private company colluding with the government so long as they are not infringing on people’s constitutional rights…This actually happens quite frequently (Elon Musk’s Space X getting funds from the government)…👍

Listen to yourself - foh

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re a disgrace - just like the rest of the fringe.

Ahhh, there it is…the sweet smell of victory! 🏆

Any time you can get your opponent to throw out the ad hominem attack, they are basically admitting they can no longer defend their position, and are in essence, surrendering…

So, thank you, Billsy…I humbly accept your surrender…✊🏾😉

#winning

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Ahhh, there it is…the sweet smell of victory! 🏆

Any time you can get your opponent to throw out the ad hominem attack, they are basically admitting they can no longer defend their position, and are in essence, surrendering…

So, thank you, Billsy…I humbly accept your surrender…✊🏾😉

#winning

oh - you’re winning alright - enjoy your legacy 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/14/2023 at 2:05 PM, Tiberius said:

What the HELL does this have to do with my post ????? Can you say bait and switch ? (HINT) it's the writing just above your reply did you even read it ??

Another example of not answering or replying a direct answer to a question typical political BS !! At least your consistent i'll have to give you that ...

• Agree 2