What will be the Bills first offensive play-call?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:w00t:  I thought the same thing - if the Bills came out 5 wide on Sunday, the board would Rosen almost immediately. 

In order for the Bills do eliminate their weak link, why not just have a direct snap to Travis Henry?  Eliminate the middle man!  :D

25526[/snapback]

Gee, I would have thought your guess would be the "Statue of Liberty" play. :unsure:

What will be the Bills first offensive play-call?

First off, I don't expect the play calling to be as offensive as last year.

I would like to see a play action pass for the first play, then a commitment to the run game. I expect to see a two back set and a run to the right side.

Well if he talked about my mother he wouldn't be standing anymore.

25659[/snapback]

It'd be pretty tough to drop him over my broadband line. Anyone who'd even bother saying something like that on a message board is a double-digit IQ mouthbreather who wouldn't have the... ahem... "guts" to ever utter something like that to someone's face. Mental midgets like that don't bother me, these 'net tough guys are pretty funny in a pathetic way!! :unsure:

It'd be pretty tough to drop him over my broadband line.  Anyone who'd even bother saying something like that on a message board is a double-digit IQ mouthbreather who wouldn't have the... ahem... "guts" to ever utter something like that to someone's face.  Mental midgets like that don't bother me, these 'net tough guys are pretty funny in a pathetic way!!  :unsure:

25667[/snapback]

You know for a patsy fan you're fairly smart. Some of the Bills brotheren around here sure could use some of it.

I read that Mularkey scripts the first two plays and the players get it the day before.  I would like to see Henry and Willis line up in the backfield together. Moulds, Reed, and Evans are the recievers (No tight ends).  Pitch to Willis on a right sweep (I bet the Jags will have eight in the box), send Evans out on a fly pattern down the right sideline and have Willis throw the ball right as he is about to cross the line of scrimmage as far as he can, hopefully Mould and Reed will get most of the attention and Evans will be one on one and can beat his man or even better be wide open because the CB reads a running play and comes up and gets soundly beaten.  6 points Buffalo!!! I can dream can't I.

Chris In Jersey

25471[/snapback]

I predict they will stretch the defense horizontally with a TFL left followed by a sack right.