Woo Hoo ! Just got 3 tix to see the Stones at

I really wanted to see them a couple years ago when they came to Michigan. I asked my Dad (big fan) if he wanted to go and he said no, and that he actually saw them when they weren't 80 years old. I just went with that logic and thought they were too old to put on a decent show.

Well after talking to several people that went they all said the show was amazing. I checked out some set lists and it included almost all the classics, needless to say I won't be missing them this time around.

i want to get tix to the charlottesville, va show, but i am sure it sold out already. you are going to love the show, despite what all these "negative nancies" say

I'm psyched ! I've never seen the Stones before and my son is now into the Stones so we are going together !

341801[/snapback]

The good thing is that they play for almost four hours...the bad thing is that they only manage to get through three songs.

342587[/snapback]

even when they were younger, Mick jagger's voice live is ....well....to put it nicely....unbearable. He sounds like he's jogging and talking through them. I don't think I've ever heard "great singer" and "Mick Jagger" in the same sentence.....and I prolly never will.

even when they were younger, Mick jagger's voice live is ....well....to put it nicely....unbearable. He sounds like he's jogging and talking through them. I don't think I've ever heard "great singer" and "Mick Jagger" in the same sentence.....and I prolly never will.

342726[/snapback]

Great Singer ... probably not

Great Entertainer ... definitely

In my book, Jagger is the best Front Man in Rock History.

Great Singer ... probably not

Great Entertainer ... definitely

In my book, Jagger is the best Front Man in Rock History.

342733[/snapback]

that's the problem I have really. when strutting around like a rooster on crack, pouting one's lips, and moving your hips like a hot chick take precedence over actual musical ability. Sounds like Pop Music today.

oh come on now, mick jagger has more musical ability in his lower lip than most have in thier entire body. as do the rest of the stones. Jagger figured out long ago that showmanship was where it was at for the live shows, perfection is for the studios and the vinyl, the stage is for entertaining!

that's the problem I have really. when strutting around like a rooster on crack, pouting one's lips, and moving your hips like a hot chick take precedence over actual musical ability. Sounds like Pop Music today.

342759[/snapback]

oh come on now, mick jagger has more musical ability in his lower lip than most have in thier entire body.  as do the rest of the stones.  Jagger figured out long ago that showmanship was where it was at for the live shows, perfection is for the studios and the vinyl, the stage is for entertaining!

342761[/snapback]

well, enjoy the show. as for me, I'd rather have the best of both worlds.