Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Bears

BillsFan619

On paper, the only thing that could get out of hand for the Bills on Saturday is Justin Fields’ running. If they contain him, this should be a pretty decisive win. Even if they don’t contain him, it still should be a good win for us. With QB contain being the focus on Saturday, I’m gonna go with one of our linebackers.

Look for Matt Milano to have an excellent game. Look for him to have some negative plays and splash plays. Every once in a while he does whiff on tackles, but look for him to tackle well on Saturday holding the Bears QB and RBs at bay.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

@Success @Motorin'

Edited by BillsFan619

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Hines will be the difference maker for KR/PR duties.

On D, I'm going with Beach Boy, hungry off the bench.

Beach Boy?

I don't think I've ever been right on one of these. I say it will be Diggs with a big game as Josh continues to sling it and Diggs shows how reliable he is in any conditions......so it definitely won't be Diggs.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

On paper, the only thing that could get out of hand for the Bills on Saturday is Justin Fields’ running. If they contain him, this should be a pretty decisive win. Even if they don’t contain him, it still should be a good win for us. With QB contain being the focus on Saturday, I’m gonna go with one of our linebackers.

Look for Matt Milano to have an excellent game. Look for him to have some negative plays and splash plays. Every once in a while he does whiff on tackles, but look for him to tackle well on Saturday holding the Bears QB and RBs at bay.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

I put Matt Milano every week so I’m gonna go with Tre White. I think he nabs his first pick of the season.

On offense I’m gonna go with Diggs. He’s due for a big game at some point. He’s been pretty quiet the past few. 

Honorable mention: Knox. He’s been heating up the latter part of the season. 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/22/2022 at 2:42 PM, frostbitmic said:

Singletary - Cold and wind could mean a little more use for our RBs, Singletary should get a lot of touches.

Honorable mention - Knox, he seems to like the cold.

On 12/22/2022 at 3:15 PM, TheWei44 said:

Milano for sure and Knox or Cook

On 12/22/2022 at 3:21 PM, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Old man winter will have the biggest impact Saturday. Nah, in all seriousness, to me Cook just seems like he's ready to break a big one off. I think once he gets one, it'll give him some confidence and others will come easier.

On 12/23/2022 at 5:41 AM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

motor

Congrats to all of you for picking either Motor or Cook. They both dominated and we’re a huge part of our blowout win.

Merry Christmas and go Bills!

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Congrats to all of you for picking either Motor or Cook. They both dominated and we’re a huge part of our blowout win.

Merry Christmas and go Bills!

Thank you! And yes both had really good games, both had over 100 total yards and a rushing td each. Cook missed by 1 yard or we would be talking about both hitting the 100 yard mark. If it was anyone but Knox I would've rather Cook had his crack at 100 rather than the final td pass. But Knox has had a challenging year with his brother's passing and all, so I'm happy get got that last td. That's 3 games in a row for him now. 

The last 2 weeks is exactly what this offense had to show it could do. And that is to be able to spread the ball around and still score 30 even though Diggs is being doubled and not being able to contribute much. Going to make it much tougher for teams to use a guy to spy on Josh also. Keep doing it and force defenses to stop playing us that way.

On 12/22/2022 at 5:42 PM, frostbitmic said:

Singletary - Cold and wind could mean a little more use for our RBs, Singletary should get a lot of touches.

Honorable mention - Knox, he seems to like the cold.

2 out of 3 ain't bad...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.