Who is the toughest SOB on the Bills roster?

Frez

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on people, it was Dante Brown! Why do you think TD got rid of him?!? He was *too* tough for the team.  I mean look at his picture in this article. He's so smug looking because he's the toughest SOB by far :blink:

linky

Personally, I'll take Krumrie any day of the week.

342003[/snapback]

Remeber Monte Brown? He was the LB that had all the hamstring injuries, he was built like a brick sh-- house!

It's got to be Travis Henry.

The guy played an entire season with 11 broken bones in his leg, three broken ribs, and a torn achilles.

Willis McGahee? That guy missed a game because of bad breath.

It's got to be Travis Henry.

The guy played an entire season with 11 broken bones in his leg, three broken ribs, and a torn achilles.

Willis McGahee? That guy missed a game because of bad breath.

342038[/snapback]

I may make an exception(on little guys) for TH-only 215 but super compact and wickedly tough.

I would go with Krummie over any player on the Bills roster.  But as far as players go I'de probably go with either Ross Tucker or Damien Shelton.

342184[/snapback]

Krumrie is a freaking maniac.

Sam Adams is tough on the field, but a kitten off the field, kind of like Bruce Smith was. Suprisingly knowledgable about the game, and very articulate. Definately not the stereotype of dumb lineman. He's got a future in broadcasting if he wants it.

I’ll break it down:

On reputation alone: Liam Ezekial

Based on looks: Josh Stamer, Bennie Anderson

Based on hard hits: Rashad Baker

Based on attitude: Nate Clements

Based on practice: Troy Vincent (anytime you take out your 1st round, future franchise QB in practice, that shows balls)

Based on current mental state: Josh Reed (he’s got to be a ticking time bomb right now….imagine how scary he was when they drafted Roscoe….I’d bet more unpredictable and unstable as TH when they drafted WM)