star wars, what did you think?

as a college graduate,

Really? I'm curious. Where did you obtain your diploma?

340108[/snapback]

really, well if your really curious, and by really, you mean, in a sarcastic tone, mocking my education on the basis that i dont spell check my posts on a message board, than ok:

Western Carolina University

graduated december 2003

BS Geology, minor in Geography

currently working in a good job where i am paid well, and dont have to work to hard, which allows me time to argue with the ingorent and naive who make asinine comments... :wacko:

really, well if your really curious, and by really, you mean, in a sarcastic tone, mocking my education on the basis that i dont spell check my posts on a message board, than ok:

Western Carolina University

graduated december 2003

BS Geology, minor in Geography

currently working in a good job where i am paid well, and dont have to work to hard, which allows me time to argue with the ingorent and naive who make asinine comments...  :wacko:

340143[/snapback]

I just wanted to know what school to cross off my childrens list of applications.

I just wanted to know what school to cross off my childrens list of applications.

340149[/snapback]

dont worry, based on what ive read, you wont have that problem. sounds like community college is in their future...

now that was just uncalled for... :wacko:

Do you even know how to quote a previous reply on this board?

You didnt answer my question.

340216[/snapback]

relax there buddy. i dont have all day to argue with you.

there has been only 1 reply about the original topic. and if noone wants to add their thaughts on the movie, i wont keep it on the first page by educating you on your own ignorance.

i wont keep it on the first page by educating you on your own ignorance.

(in my best bugs bunny voice) "What a maroon"

You're right. This is a waste of time.

relax there buddy. i dont have all day to argue with you.

there has been only 1 reply about the original topic. and if noone wants to add their thaughts on the movie, i wont keep it on the first page by educating you on your own ignorance.

340218[/snapback]

I have a question. This may sound silly, but how were the lines at the concession stands? I love movie popcorn (and found out it's secret - it's popped in coconut oil - which is 90+ % saturated fat).

After the long waits that folks have spoken about, were there any fistfights or some such? :wacko:

Here's a thought for you.  Spend more time in the classroom focusing on spelling and grammer, and in this way, when you and your other Star Wars friends choose to communicate in your enlivened level of geekdom, you can at least do it with proper sentence structure and spelling.

May grammer, syntax and spelling be with you.

340083[/snapback]

Here's a thought for you Captain Pompous. It's spelled G-R-A-M-M-A-R.

Hey! Let's steer this back to Star Wars. Im heading off to see it in a bit. Can't wait. I know everything that happens, so I'm not worried about spoliers. For those that already saw it, name your favorite part or parts. Also, is Hayden's acting as improved as they say?

Also, what about Gen. Greivous and his bodyguards? Is that a cool scene?  I'm really  looking forward to the fight sequence involving them.

340367[/snapback]

yes. obi wan vs the general.

very nice. hes not simply a android gone evil.

i dont want to say more, since i dont want to spoil anything.

well, for those that saw it, what did you think.

i thaught it was the best starwars movie, (competing with episode 5).

lots of action and good special effects.

funny at times, and violent. (killin the kids was unexpected..  :blink: )

the only negative thing i could say about it was the emperor's face after the fight with S. L. Jackson. it looked like a holloween mask. (spen millions on special effects and spend 10 bucks on makeup).

and the idiot dressed as Darth Vader who the theater hired to do a little double light saber sword fighting thing while we were waiting fo rthe movie to start..  :P

340032[/snapback]

If it wasn't for the fact that it's a (cymbal crash here...) S-T-A-R W-A-R-S M-O-V-I-E!!!!! It would be just another total piece of crap. The actor who plays Anakin has the acting chops of a mannequin. The script is high-school-drama-club quality. Sure it's a spectacle to watch with space battles and light sabre fights galore, but they don't advance the story.

Sorry, I didn't buy into the Star Wars hype. To me every sequel was worse than the next. This last one was one hair better than the last two, which isn't saying much.

I could go one for hours, but what would be the point?

PTR