Scottish Bills fan - advice for Jets game Week 9

ScottishBills

Hey guys, Bills fan from over in Scotland

Am in New York for work next week - flight back to Scotland is 8pm from Newark on Sunday 6th November...

Makes me think i can amazingly go to Metlife and see 17 in action at 1pm - finish at say 4.15pm and get back to Newark for my flight 

1) I need to wait and make sure the game is not flexed to 4.25pm as i couldnt make that  - think this is decided today?

2) If it is a 1pm game - i should make that flight back right!?! Dont wanna miss that!🤣

3) in the UK there is usually a home and away section for sports - but i don think this is the case in the USA? In that case where would anyone recommend in Metlife to buy a ticket? i.e. where do we think there might be some more Bills fans in the stadium? or they will just be dotted around at random and i should just get a ticket anywhere?

4) Having never been, is is perfectly safe walking aroudn Metlife in Bills gear? (I wouldnt do this at an "away" stadium in the UK, its asking for trouble sometimes)

Thanks Mafia

*Sorry if wrong place - didnt seem to be able to post to the busier areas of the forum - happy for someone to move if they can

There is a huge Bills tailgate in one of the lots ( someone will get the exact lot #) but it is over across the walkway from the main entrance. Feels like you are in Buffalo and plenty of Bills blue and white. You should be fine wearing our colors.

You SHOULD be able to make the flight as it is only 12 miles away, but gameday traffic is nasty around that stadium. It is straight down the NJ turnpike (I 95). Hopefully it is a blow out and you can allow a lot of the traffic go away before you have to leave. Assuming you will be using Uber or Lyft, locate the parking lots for ride services and check it out.

(see map here)

https://www.metlifestadium.com/getting-here/rideshare

Edited by Guffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.