Newsweek F*cks America...

Way to go US military - take the photos if you must, but leaking them to the press doesn't do much for our image or credibility.

341772[/snapback]

I had no idea you had so much animosity toward the US Military. I'm sure they'll be relieved there's one less person to fight for.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea you had so much animosity toward the US Military. I'm sure they'll be relieved there's one less person to fight for.

341809[/snapback]

I have no problem with the military. My husband's a Marine. The bozos who did this knew full well what they were doing and they bring disgrace on the armed services and their country. Morons who blindly side with ANY and EVERYTHING the government and the military does without question are traitors to their country. That's hgw millions of people ended up DEAD after WWII.

Could you folks imagine what it would have been like if the media today was covering WWll over 60 years ago. Didnt think so.

This tail between the legs sh*t is getting old, fast.

I’m reminded of numerous boxing matches. But I won’t go there.

War is ugly. The pity I read here is !@#$ing embarrassing. Go read a history book, Christ........

Could you folks imagine what it would have been like if the media today was covering WWll over 60 years ago. Didnt think so.

This tail between the legs sh*t is getting old, fast.

I’m reminded of numerous boxing matches. But I won’t go there.

War is ugly. The pity I read here is !@#$ing embarrassing. Go read a history book, Christ........

341858[/snapback]

Pity? I have no pity for Saddam. But getting down in the muck with him is unworthy of the American ideal. It would be one thing if he was still on the run but he's a helpless captive. It's a great disservice to our military. And I'm fully cognizant that barbarism goes with was, always has. Doesn't mean it always has to. If we want to claim the high road, we have to take it ourselves as much as possible.

I have no problem with the military.  My husband's a Marine.  The bozos who did this knew full well what they were doing and they bring disgrace on the armed services and their country.  Morons who blindly side with ANY and EVERYTHING the government and the military does without question are traitors to their country.  That's hgw millions of people ended up DEAD after WWII.

341834[/snapback]

Then I suggest you say something like "Way to go bozos who did this..." instead of "Way to go military." Not to split hairs, but sweeping generalities bug me.

Then I suggest you say something like "Way to go bozos who did this..." instead of "Way to go military." Not to split hairs, but sweeping generalities bug me.

342134[/snapback]

That would require acting like an adult and not throwing several "I hate ___________" temper tantrums every day.

That would require acting like an adult and not throwing several "I hate ___________" temper tantrums every day.

342142[/snapback]

That's rich coming from someone who would argue with me if I said the sky was blue - you'd fight over which Pantone color blue it was. Drink your koolaid and be a good boy.

That's rich coming from someone who would argue with me if I said the sky was blue - you'd fight over which Pantone color blue it was.  Drink your koolaid and be a good boy.

342148[/snapback]

I'm the Kool-Aid drinker and yet you're the one addicted to hotpockets. Interesting.

Tell me, nozzlenut, which happens more often - you offer up some half-baked hotpocket soundbyte as an "idea" or you use "my husband is a Marine" as an out after you've gone way overboard with your drivel?

I'm the Kool-Aid drinker and yet you're the one addicted to hotpockets.  Interesting.

Tell me, nozzlenut, which happens more often - you offer up some half-baked hotpocket soundbyte as an "idea" or you use "my husband is a Marine" as an out after you've gone way overboard with your drivel?

342173[/snapback]

Save it for her

Here you go. Take your venom here to someone who really insulted the military. Let me know what she says.

Save it for her

Here you go.  Take your venom here to someone who really insulted the military. Let me know what she says.

342722[/snapback]

OK, nozzlenut, nice try. Way to bring Pat Tilman into this for no apparent reason. Hopefully you didn't stay up all night trying to come up with this one. Yes, the military makes mistakes and, yes, Pat Tilman's family has every right to be upset with them covering up his death. What that has to do with you and your idiotic, rambling posts full of liberal buzzwords is anybody's guess.

Isn't it about time you registered another username so you could pretend there are others on the board who agree with what you have to say? It worked so well the last time.