Any Vikings fans? Wondering how Horrible Harry is faring there

Beck Water

15 hours ago, StHustle said:

It’s just the way the OP worded it. Saying “Any Viking fans?” on a Bills board probably wasn’t the best way to title this. Had Beck simply put “Anyone know how Horrible Hairy is fairing in Minnesota?” or something to that effect…she would have gotten ZERO push back

Long Monday at work, frustration from the whole player we only discuss in only one thread thing, had me a lil wound up 😆 .... 9 days, Go Billssssssss

18 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

The responses to this are assanine. Clicking a thread, clearly titled, bills related.

Have we never talked about Wyatt teller here?

Does his play provide insights into how we function, draft, make personnel decisions?

Finally, and most obviously, most of us are actually football fans. Ya know? Watch more than just bills. Come here with some knowledge to share about the league, mostly to the dummys that are complaining about this thread.

Genius idea here, don't click it and 💩 all over things other people like, when nobody is forcing you to read. 

If you don't like the nfl as a whole, go argue on fb with your paint chip eating peers lol

Don’t tell me what how to feel and what to not 💩 all over you lead paint eating Neanderthal, lol 😂  Who are you, Ronnie Pickering? , 😂

(If you don’t know youtube the name, it’s a Brit thing)👍

GO BILLS!!! 

Edited by Don Otreply

19 hours ago, BTB said:

Great topic.  Please post it on the Vikings sub-forum here.  

Go find it, and don’t post again until you do. 

Meanwhile, in the Tyrod, Peterman, Kevon ("I suffered being called 'Kevin' most of my life") Seymour, Sammy Watkins, Robert Foster threads are all at least 3 pages...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.