Bye Bye, V-Coach

switching from Verizon to cingular was one of the best decisions I've made in the past 2 years.  Nights starting at 7:00 has saved me some mucho $$.. . .. and the service (and customer service) is great.

336134[/snapback]

I live in Illinois at it was the same here.

switching from Verizon to cingular was one of the best decisions I've made in the past 2 years.  Nights starting at 7:00 has saved me some mucho $$.. . .. and the service (and customer service) is great.

336134[/snapback]

Both items you mention are attributes, but do any traveling in your new home state and you'll find that Cingular's coverage sucks.

When I was in Buffalo (Hamburg actually) for my cousin's funeral a couple weeks ago, the cell phone coverage was terrible. It seemed like everywhere I went I had to go outside or stand in a certain place in the house to get a signal.

I plan on switching to Cingular from Nextel after my contract is up. Nextel is great in big cities, but I can't go to my mom or sister's house in a small town without losing service. Cingular has a very wide coverage area around my part of the country.

I'm very happy with Verizon.

The only reason I'd consider switching to Cingular is because of that Motorola Razr phone which, when folded up, is about as thick as a CD case (give or take). That thing is awesome.

Cingular sucks.

I left them for Verizon, and Verizon is 10x better IMO.

That is a fact in NJ but since Cingular & AT&T merged, It is better. I personally prefer Sprint tho.