Uniform Question for All

'Giant' blue is exactly what they were trying to get rid of. I don't wear jerseys anymore (except a blank old-style Sabres one when I'm playing hockey) but I can't count how many times people thought it was the Jints. Absent wearing a Bills helmet, it was hard to tell. Too bad they now look like the Broncos (A sleeve logo while bumping the numbers to the shoulders would correct this, but they'd have to get rid of the ugly yoke on the white jerseys).

335503[/snapback]

For some odd reason,,,,the Bills brass (i think it's mainly Ralph)...feel that it's not in the Buffalo Bills tradition to have the team Logo on the jersey. That's fine if you're the Colts, Chiefs, Bears, Raiders or Green bay...since those jersey's have been exactly the same for like 50 years. If you're the Bills and you bust out new jersey's, they need to have a logo or at least the word BILLS in block letters under the neckline. I don't live in WNY and I have people ask me all the time if I'm wearing a Patriots jersey?!? ugh!

For some odd reason,,,,the Bills brass (i think it's mainly Ralph)...feel that it's not in the Buffalo Bills tradition to have the team Logo on the jersey.  That's fine if you're the Colts, Chiefs, Bears, Raiders or Green bay...since those jersey's have been exactly the same for like 50 years.  If you're the Bills and you bust out new jersey's, they need to have a logo or at least the word BILLS in block letters under the neckline.   I don't live in WNY and I have people ask me all the time if I'm wearing a Patriots jersey?!? ugh!

335570[/snapback]

Amen Brother! I would like to see a charging buffalo somewhere on the jersey, preferably on the shoulders or sleeves.

GO BILLS 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen Brother!  I would like to see a charging buffalo somewhere on the jersey, preferably on the shoulders or sleeves.

GO BILLS 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

335576[/snapback]

Why?

The same dumbasses who think it's a Patriot jersey will then say something like, "oh, is that a bull on your shirt? What team is that? Chicago?"

Why?

The same dumbasses who think it's a Patriot jersey will then say something like, "oh, is that a bull on your shirt? What team is that? Chicago?"

335600[/snapback]

Look, the hardcore NFL fan anywhere in the country knows that its a Bills jersey....but the average joe sports fan not in the northeast has no clue the jersey I wear is the Buffalo Bills. They need something uniquely Buffalo on it.

My sig line says it all. I have refused to purchase the new jerseys (home or road). They're awful. I am hoping that the new jersey is a true "throwback" with helmets. If so, I will then purchase a jersey.