Big Ten media deal

YoloinOhio

On 8/19/2022 at 3:34 PM, Mark Vader said:

NBC is no longer strictly Notre Dame.

Glad that CBS is in the mix, I've always liked their college football coverage.

Best part is that Fox no longer has 1st pick. Which means the biggest games aren’t always going to be on big noon kickoff. Helps recruiting and atmosphere. 

im sure The Game will always be at noon  but otherwise I’ll take as many 3:30 games as I can get 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Best part is that Fox no longer has 1st pick. Which means the biggest games aren’t always going to be on big noon kickoff. Helps recruiting and atmosphere. 

im sure The Game will always be at noon  but otherwise I’ll take as many 3:30 games as I can get 

3:30 games are the best. 

Does this deal mean Kevin Warren is no longer a clown?

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2022 at 9:02 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think television or the Big Ten Conference cares about the fans, recruiting or the atmosphere. Television and money is driving the bus along with corporate legacy media greed. We will see how networks will do with paying out all this money for a select few schools. I doubt many are watching more than they do now as must see television of the Big Ten Conference. As a Buffalonian I could care less how much money Ohio State or UCLA got as a UB Bulls fan. I watch two football teams in my home UB Bulls Saturday and Buffalo Bills Sunday. I doubt the state of West Virginia is saying forget Mountaineers football there small potatoes Ohio State Buckeyes got there games on NBC television yahoooooooo. We can assume that isn’t happening anymore then the city of Pittsburgh is saying I don’t think I going to watch the Pitt Panthers and Pittsburgh Steelers, Penn State looks good on NBC. So I am giving up Pitt Panthers football because the Big Ten Conference and the legacy media networks think it is best in there crazy decision making of corporate greed legacy media world. Half of America doesn’t care that is reality today where we are as a country. I know I don’t care you aren’t getting me to give up Western New York sports teams because some money people think something is a good idea in the corporate business world that is no interest to me in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.