Ranking The NFC 2022-23

corta765

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Watch out for the New Orleans Saints if Mr Winston is at least serviceable this year. 

It is why I said they have the widest range of outcomes of any NFC team. The talent is there that if he plays at a high level they can easily be 11-12 wins and challenge TB for the division. He also could throw 30 INTs again and they go 6-11.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/17/2022 at 3:32 PM, corta765 said:

I can buy that they basically got a failing Cards squad, beat a Bucs team that was a asleep for 3 quarters, and then the 49ers blew and let them in to win. The SB was a good matchup for them as the worst element of CIN was their O Line and the best of LA was the D line.

My only thing is the NFC only weakened this offseason including their own division with Wilson gone and I won't fully bet on SF until I see Lance for a few games.

I agree with you both.  Rams aren't amazing and the NFC is much weaker including their decision.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.