Deandre Baker cut

Steel City Mafia

On 8/7/2022 at 3:08 PM, machine gun kelly said:

Just making a point brother.  We will get about 10 more threads in the next two weeks on let’s bring him in.

he was cut for a reason.  Haden might be 33, but it’s not like Tre will be out long or even at all.  Hyde and Poyer will be back.  A veteran who is 33, not 36 would be nice depth to play a game or two, and give guidance to Elam.

What will a 1st round busy do to help who is off his team?

Notman and the others were different as we didn’t have depth.  Now we have Dane coming along and a rookie with Elam.  Stability and leadership will help.

Is it came out this morning, Kareem Hunt is wanting a trade this morning, and that would be a decent add as I just don’t know about Moss.  Hunt is a proven commodity and a beast on 3rd down so Josh doesn’t have to keep being our 3rd down and short option.

What’s with the fascination of geriatric DB’s? Like Vontae said, it’s a young man’s game 

• Agree 1

I’m sure Beane is doing or has done his DD on the guy.  If they see anything, especially at a premier position with a staff known for making DB careers great, they’ll bring him in.  I place a lot of faith in McBeane for secondary guys.   They have some convincing to do to get my vote in their ability to project DEs/RBs haha.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.