Ontarrio Smith caught with "Whizzinator"

http://www.startribune.com/stories/503/5396655.html

The $150 device includes a prosthetic penis attached to a jockstrap and plastic bag. Using a syringe, the user fills the bag with a precisely measured amount of water blended with the urine powder to create a clean sample. When the user takes a drug test in front of an observer, the water is released through the prosthetic with a valve (the instructions recommend the user cough to hide the sound of the valve unsnapping).

He says it was for his cousin. This guy has a ton of talent and seems destined to throw away his career so that he can smoke weed.

:P:P

That's funny.

I don't condone these atheltes and their behavior....but the fact they are willing to risk their carreers and all the "riches and glory" that come along with it, tells me they have some serious demons they are battling with.

:P  :P

That's funny.

I don't condone these atheltes and their behavior....but the fact they are willing to risk their carreers and all the "riches and glory" that come along with it,  tells me they have some serious demons they are battling with.

333601[/snapback]

Meh, I dunno about that. The NFL has tons and tons of players, just like in society there are people that don't care about riches and glory and owuld just rather be lazy, ahve a job that they don't have ot work hard at, and relax most of their lives, I'm sure that in the NFL theres a lot of the same thing.

The problem is though, once you are thought of to be a star, you're propelled by everyone and all that pressure is put on you to be a star. Some guys would just rather not, but were propelled up there by their peers, agents, parents etc. They just don't care if they have the riches and glory.

Don't get me wrong though, a lot of them do have major demons from all of this according to some news articles I've read, I just don't think that this is a good way to tell if they do.

How ironic. I was tagged for a random piss test today...  :P  We're supposed to get them randomly every 6 months but today was my first in over 2 years.  :P

333713[/snapback]

Ya pass???

How ironic. I was tagged for a random piss test today...  :P  We're supposed to get them randomly every 6 months but today was my first in over 2 years.  :P

333713[/snapback]

Hey! I was "randomly" selected for the 2nd time in less than 2 months

I should pass with flying colors but I had/have some issues with the

why they collected and handled the specimin, Have already lodged a

complaint with HR about it too

Meh, I dunno about that.  The NFL has tons and tons of players, just like in society there are people that don't care about riches and glory and owuld just rather be lazy, ahve a job that they don't have ot work hard at, and relax most of their lives, I'm sure that in the NFL theres a lot of the same thing.

The problem is though, once you are thought of to be a star, you're propelled by everyone and all that pressure is put on you to be a star.  Some guys would just rather not, but were propelled up there by their peers, agents, parents etc.  They just don't care if they have the riches and glory.

Don't get me wrong though, a lot of them do have major demons from all of this according to some news articles I've read, I just don't think that this is a good way to tell if they do.

333690[/snapback]

I too worry about our millonaires - such pressure... :P

333713[/snapback]

so....did you go in with the double headed dildo or just let it rip naturaly?