Kwame Brown

I graduated high school with this choad and I really had high hopes when Washington drafted him number 1 overall. He is such a whiny biatch!!! This kid used to score like 30 a night, grab about 20 boards and get about 15 blocks a game. He plays like he is scared out there and I am glad the Wizards suspended his ass. Adam Wainwright (St. Louis Cardinals number one pitching prospect) also went to my high school and is now playing for the greatest baseball team of all time (thats right), hopefully he pans out better then Kwame. Anybody else grow up or go to school with any pro-athletes? Got any stories?

went to high school with gilbert arenas. my friend threw a party he came to and another friend of mine helped him pass math. funny story, one day in math class gil wasnt paying attention so the teacher got on his case telling him that he was a dime a dozen and would never make it to the league. gil just shook his head and said just watch.

went to high school with gilbert arenas. my friend threw a party he came to and another friend of mine helped him pass math. funny story, one day in math class gil wasnt paying attention so the teacher got on his case telling him that he was a dime a dozen and would never make it to the league. gil just shook his head and said just watch.

331684[/snapback]

[/quoute]

:o . Do you think many people in pro sports are telling people I told you so? I think I would.

Wainwright was the 12th pick in the first round by the braves in the 2000 draft. He went to Glynn Academy in Brunswick, Ga with me and Kwame, he graduated in 2000 and was a grade above us. He was traded to the Cardinals a few years back-- J.D. Drew & Eli Marrero for Wainwright, Jaosn Marquis, and Ray King! He is now in triple A memphis

I didn't mean to say sh*t.  Just be glad we gave you the last two games of that series. It won't happen again.  Pujols rules!!!!!!!!

331932[/snapback]

Look who has the best win loss record in the NL. Good thing you play in that weak division otherwise you'd be exposed as the frauds you really are.

Would that be the division that sent both teams to the NLCS last year and one to the world series. By the way the Redbirds are 19-11 and the braves 20-11, meaning you've played one more game. I'd bet my balls that Cards finish with a better record than the braves do

I didnt go to school with Ray Lucas, he lived in the next town(Harrison) but i played baseball/football with him a bunch of times....He was very athletic, but very conceded, thought he was the best thing ever..... didnt think he would have any type of NFL career but he proved me wrong(he was oki guess)....

Nate Clements owned his career though....That one game pretty much killed his career..

Of course they will when you play against the likes of the Brewers, Pirates, Cubs & Astros.

The Cards record outside of the division?

3-8. Impressive  :unsure:

332161[/snapback]

it's all about Hampton, Smoltz, and Hudson baby...Braves look strong as hell this year.

I went to HS and college with Derrick Gibson of the Raiders. He's decent, but was great in HS and college. Better than him, I've got two studs at FSU that I taught when they were in HS: CB Antonio Cromarite and WR Fred Rouse. watch them, they'll be big someday.

I played baseball with JP Howell (USC, UT Austin,) who was drafted by Atlanta out of Jesuit High School in Sacramento and got drafted this year by the Royals. I also played with Blair Erickson who set the all-time single season save record at UC Irvine last year and has a 1.27 ERA thus far this year. But my favorite story is of A-Rod. My HS baseball team (a few years before me though) was playing in a tourney in FL against Westminster Christian and A-Rod. I guess him and one of my future coaches were getting into it throughout the game when A-Rod finally ended the back and forth with "Yeah well in a year I'll be making millions in the Show and you'll still be on this sinking ship." Almost a year to the day A-Rod got his first Big League hit at Fenway.