what uniform should flutie wear in hall of fame?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he didnt play kick coverage but his mere presence was inspiring to the defense and special teams.

331951[/snapback]

Which certainly explains the Chargers quick turnaround with him under center, the impending drafting of Drew Brees and Phillip Rivers...

Wipe your chin.

just because you guys were wrong about rob johnson don't deny that doug flutie has a very good chance to be inducted to the hall of fame.

331530[/snapback]

Your kidding right.......this is a joke....please stop now!!!

It would pretty much mean that Doug Flutie was just as

good as Jim Kelly???

Dougie can go visit the Hall whenever he wants.

THE ONLY WAY HE EVER GETS IN IS IF HE BUYS A TICKET.

He should go proudly into the CFL hall.

he didnt play kick coverage but his mere presence was inspiring to the defense and special teams.

331951[/snapback]

The STs must have been deflated after what would have been RJs game winning drive. If Doug was playing perhaps the STs would have thought to cover the forward pass on the kickoff!

I think Flutie's play helped the Bills sell the required number of season tickets to assure the State aid and commitment from the Bills to an extended lease, and I will always be thankful that he did his part in that.

Flutie was never the answer for the Bills QB woes, and he will NEVER be considered for, much less get into the HOF.

Your kidding right.......this is a joke....please stop now!!!

It would pretty much mean that Doug Flutie was just as

good as Jim Kelly???

Dougie can go visit the Hall whenever he wants.

THE ONLY WAY HE EVER GETS IN IS IF HE BUYS A TICKET.

He should go proudly into the CFL hall.

331977[/snapback]

ill concede that jim kelly is better but its like they say-they can both be in the hall of fame

ummm no! me and every other person who understand football, unlike the majority of people on this board.

332103[/snapback]

Gee, thanks for bringing your special brand of "understanding" to the unwashed masses. :unsure:

Ladies and gents, we have another buckle winner here at the retard rodeo. xp managed to stay on the FULL 8 seconds.

ummm no! me and every other person who understand football, unlike the majority of people on this board.

332103[/snapback]

No, just you. The others have all been caught and institutionalized years ago.

If you're going to troll, go retro, I guess.

Gee, thanks for bringing your special brand of "understanding" to the unwashed masses.  :unsure:

Ladies and gents, we have another buckle winner here at the retard rodeo.  xp managed to stay on the FULL 8 seconds.

332105[/snapback]

ive been watching bills games for almost 8 years now, so i think i know something about football.

ive been watching bills games for almost 8 years now, so i think i know something about football.

332108[/snapback]

Wow. A whole 8 years. You're damn near a bonified expert. Surprised I haven't seen you sitting next to Steven A. Smith on some horrific ESPN show.

We've got posters here who've spent more than 8 years just at tailgates. Friggin' rookies.

Wow.  A whole 8 years.  You're damn near a bonified expert.  Surprised I haven't seen you sitting next to Steven A. Smith on some horrific ESPN show.

We've got posters here who've spent more than 8 years just at tailgates.  Friggin' rookies.

332113[/snapback]

:unsure::blink::lol::(:(

Wow.  A whole 8 years.  You're damn near a bonified expert.  Surprised I haven't seen you sitting next to Steven A. Smith on some horrific ESPN show.

We've got posters here who've spent more than 8 years just at tailgates.  Friggin' rookies.

332113[/snapback]

You leave him alone. Doug Flutie is the greatest QB the Bills have ever had and that includes Jim Kelly. Flutie saved the Bills! He is a god! Doug 4 ever!!!!!!!!!

You leave him alone.  Doug Flutie is the greatest QB the Bills have ever had and that includes Jim Kelly.  Flutie saved the Bills!  He is a god!  Doug 4 ever!!!!!!!!!

332122[/snapback]

Penders has another screenname now!!!! :unsure::blink: