Top 10 Herd Hierarchy following Free Agency

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

No, he wasn’t. Cowherd was laughing about Allen being in the top 100 and saying he was terrible after his second year.

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/alternate/amp/2020-07-27-colin-cowherd-josh-allen-is-most-overrated-player-on-nfl-top-100-rankings/

Yea that was inconsistent with some of the stuff he said in year. He isn't consistent with his takes. 

Edit: but I do recall his top 100 rant.

Edited by GunnerBill

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea that was inconsistent with some of the stuff he said in year. He isn't consistent with his takes. 

Not from what I heard. He was consistently wrong on Allen right up until it was impossible, similar to the majority of the talking heads.

7 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Not from what I heard. He was consistently wrong on Allen right up until it was impossible, similar to the majority of the talking heads.

I am referring to stuff like this. This was the Dallas game. 

He was a bit all over the map on him that year. He was more in the "you don't know what you are getting, inconsistent" bandwaggon than flat out "Josh sucks".

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am referring to stuff like this. This was the Dallas game. 

He was a bit all over the map on him that year. He was more in the "you don't know what you are getting, inconsistent" bandwaggon than flat out "Josh sucks".

That doesn’t say what you think it says. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.