Diggs absolutely hammers fan running on he field in the final two minutes...hilarious!

Big Turk

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Is it me or has his and Joshs bromance cooled off? 

I mean JA was only yelling that "he loved him" (or might have even been "I e'fn love you" *repeat several times*) on field in the Pats game, after that big throw and catch.

Also, they have talked before what goes on in games and at halftime. The WR seems to be unselfish and to paraphrase they said at they they say alot of times be like, "look for so&so cause they doubling me/rolling coverage/etc" or "lets feed this person cause he's 1 on 1".

Edited by letsgoteam

1 minute ago, letsgoteam said:

I mean JA was only yelling that "he loved him" (or might have even been "I e'fn love you" *repeat several times*) on field in the Pats game, after that big throw and catch.

Also, they have talked before what goes on in games and at halftime. The WR seems to be unselfish and to paraphrase they said at they they say alot of times be like, "look for so&so cause they doubling me/rolling coverage/etc" or "lets feed this person cause he's 1 on 1".

Yeah but sometimes you need to yell about love more when it’s rocky?

moment of body language and sideline shots made me think. 

I do think he and Gabe share ESP.  It’s not new

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yeah but sometimes you need to yell about love more when it’s rocky?

moment of body language and sideline shots made me think. 

I do think he and Gabe share ESP.  It’s not new

I hadnt noticed that with Diggs/Allen (but won't argue :) I don't have enough evidence to support my case lol or lack of noticing)

I agree with the ESP with Gabe, they just get each other. Is he a Josh Allen WR or would he be just as good with other competent QBs? For sure, he's in the league but I think the JA/GD combo is extra special.

17 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

I hadnt noticed that with Diggs/Allen (but won't argue :) I don't have enough evidence to support my case lol or lack of noticing)

I agree with the ESP with Gabe, they just get each other. Is he a Josh Allen WR or would he be just as good with other competent QBs? For sure, he's in the league but I think the JA/GD combo is extra special.

hard to say… some times I look at Gabe and say he’s an under drafted Mike Evans 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.