newbies

578 posts and posin' as a long-timer?  Dun you worry, Lucy.  As the season gets closer, the football-to-OT ratio changes dramatically.  This is the ideal time for OT chatter, IMO.

Welcome newbies..that's anyone under 1,000 posts! 

:D

329222[/snapback]

Snobbery will get you nowhere! :lol::lol:

Sigh....

[p.s. I had seasons tix for 16 years...can I get a few hundred posts knocked off my "graduation" requirement for that! LOL!]

I'm a newbie.  My sweet and adorable friend, ajzepp, introduced me to this board.  Hey AJ!  :lol:

328907[/snapback]

Any friend of AJ is a friend of mine... wait, did I just say that? Wow, this really is a kinder gentler board.

Oh yeah, I'm a nube too, I guess, and a Fin too. Ramius dragged me in here kicking and screaming, and I threw myself into the forums guns balzing. Good to be here, love the smart football talk, but I guess every team's bound to have their idiots, just so happens most of them live in New England.

Anyway, glad to be around, love chatting it up here, love the community feeling, and Im looking forward to being a regular come football season.

Any friend of AJ is a friend of mine... wait, did I just say that? Wow, this really is a kinder gentler board.

Oh yeah, I'm a nube too, I guess, and a Fin too.  Ramius dragged me in here kicking and screaming, and I threw myself into the forums guns balzing. Good to be here, love the smart football talk, but I guess every team's bound to have their idiots, just so happens most of them live in New England.

Anyway, glad to be around, love chatting it up here, love the community feeling, and Im looking forward to being a regular come football season.

329476[/snapback]

Actually hes a closet Bills fan...

I think they should have to have their screen name given by Darin after a five minute interview.

328667[/snapback]

5 minutes with AD .... how is that kinder ??? let alone gentler...

I have been reading for a long time and not posting much until recently.

I pick my spots -too busy to do either a lot. I do like the good healthy debates here!

Peace!