SUW - Late afternoon humor

THE LITTLE GIRL AND THE COP

A city cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a little

girl named Mary on her new shiny bike stopped beside him.

"Nice bike" the cop said "did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yep," the little girl said, "he sure did!"

The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $20 ticket for a safety violation. The cop said, "Next year tell Santa to put a reflector light on the

back of it."

The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you got there sir, did Santa bring it to you?" "Yes, he sure did," chuckled the cop.

The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell Santa

the dick goes underneath the horse, not on top!!"

I am so sick and tired of little girls harrassing helpless police officers in our society. If you think that joke's funny, then its obvious you've never been victimized by a sassy little girl.

I just wish everyone was more SENSITIVE!

THE LITTLE GIRL AND THE COP

A city cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a little

girl named Mary on her new shiny bike stopped beside him.

"Nice bike" the cop said "did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yep," the little girl said, "he sure did!"

The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $20 ticket for a safety violation.  The cop said, "Next year tell Santa to put a reflector light on the

back of it."

The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you got there sir, did Santa bring it to you?"  "Yes, he sure did," chuckled the cop.

The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell Santa

the dick goes underneath the horse, not on top!!"

328591[/snapback]

:):w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::blink::)

Went to the hockey game last night. The local cops handle traffic. The entrance to the parking lot is two lanes but the feeder to it is only one. There's a cop standing there waving traffic because it's also a pedestrian walkway.

So he waves me through while holding the peds at the walkway edge. I cross lanes (zipper effect to move to the shorter line, keep in mind one lane into two). Anyway, after I move into the other lane, Barney Fife runs over and smacks my window. Then he screams at me "I waved you into the OTHER lane" (which he didn't, nor did it make any sense).

Way to take yourself too seriously, parking lot attendant with a gun.

Went to the hockey game last night.  The local cops handle traffic.  The entrance to the parking lot is two lanes but the feeder to it is only one.  There's a cop standing there waving traffic because it's also a pedestrian walkway.

So he waves me through while holding the peds at the walkway edge.  I cross lanes (zipper effect to move to the shorter line, keep in mind one lane into two).  Anyway, after I move into the other lane, Barney Fife runs over and smacks my window.  Then he screams at me "I waved you into the OTHER lane" (which he didn't, nor did it make any sense).

328656[/snapback]

So, what did you do after he smacked your window?

So, what did you do after he smacked your window?

328658[/snapback]

Rolled it down and watched him drool on himself over my heinous parking lot "infraction." Then I apologized, laughed really loud, and parked my truck. The other guy I was with laughed even louder - he's a detective.

Went to the hockey game last night.  The local cops handle traffic.  The entrance to the parking lot is two lanes but the feeder to it is only one.  There's a cop standing there waving traffic because it's also a pedestrian walkway.

So he waves me through while holding the peds at the walkway edge.  I cross lanes (zipper effect to move to the shorter line, keep in mind one lane into two).  Anyway, after I move into the other lane, Barney Fife runs over and smacks my window.  Then he screams at me "I waved you into the OTHER lane" (which he didn't, nor did it make any sense).

328656[/snapback]

I think that sensitivity training could have a positive impact on your life. Perhaps you will give it a try?