OT-Booker Stanley Arrest Photos

haha, houston oilers... what a choad.

Some old man had an oilers hat on today as i was at the post office, starter cap circa 1991-1994. I was quick to say go bills to him. I'm glad i could make his day.

A throwback jersey costs anywhere between $250 - $400.

Weird, but I didn't have $400 to throw around when I went to college. How about any of you guys?

328611[/snapback]

Sonny Crockett sucks...

Stanley is shown later being taken away in handcuffs, with a sizable bloodstain on the right breast of his Houston Oilers throwback jersey.

Oilers? Throwback? What's the fuggin' matter, SI? Couldn't you find a way to fit the word "homerun" in there somewhere?

It's a plot, man. A goddam plot to piss us off. :blink:

Weird, but I didn't have $400 to throw around when I went to college. How about any of you guys?

328611[/snapback]

Maybe his coach gave it to him as a "gift".

328611[/snapback]

It was a gift from Maurice Clarett and LeBron James. :blink:

...and stevestojan swallows.

328674[/snapback]

Now now, be nice....this was was told to me to be the kinder, gentler board. As I am dead, I've been sentenced to this site to earn my angel wings. I must be nice or forever have to play poker with BF and actually spend more than three seconds ignoring NBF's idiocy.

By the way, the Pope died the other day. I'm so glad that our real true warriors sucking bilge water taking trays from the messhall know the significant differences.

We'll miss the Hulk. What a true contribution to the betterment of Man.

Sonny Crockett sucks...

328614[/snapback]

Well, well, well, they are all coming out of the woodwork these days...good to see you, even if you are mildly transparent in this state...

328611[/snapback]

Especially not if I was going to beat the crap out of somebody and have him bleed all over it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get blood stains out?!?!?

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get blood stains out?!?!?

328861[/snapback]

I would guess, though I'm not sure. He could get 15% of the stains out, after he's swallowed 15% of the profits. Its a timing thing I suppose.......... :D

I would guess, though I'm not sure. He could get 15% of the stains out, after he's swallowed 15% of the profits. Its a timing thing I suppose.......... :D

328863[/snapback]

swallowed? are you with the goat again? ;)

haha, houston oilers...  what a choad.

Some old man had an oilers hat on today as i was at the post office, starter cap circa 1991-1994.  I was quick to say go bills to him.  I'm glad i could make his day.

328553[/snapback]

That's an Earl Campbell jersey. That man was no joke.

I'd wear one.

328611[/snapback]

Did anyone notice the matching shoes? It's funny how all these "Student"-Athletes can always dress so nicely. How do they do that?