The last day to vote for Horrible Harry for NFL Walter Payton Man of the Year

Pete

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2021/12/17/harrison-phillips-buffalo-bills-walter-payton-man-year-award-winner-best-season/8925984002/

“So this year, to be nominated again, on a team – you guys have seen so many guys doing things in our community. Here, back home where they’re from, through the whole COVID stuff, as well as Thanksgiving, and now the holiday season. You see tons of players on our roster doing things and giving back, and that’s just part of being Bills – Bills’ DNA. So the fact that I’m the representative of our organization, it means the world to me. And I’m so, so, so grateful.”

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-harrison-phillips-wins-5-000-in-walter-payton-man-of-the-year-charity-challenge/article_e43c9820-78ab-11ec-b322-93ee78f4e5b3.html

winner winner $5k chicken dinner 

Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Harrison Phillips won $5,000 for charity after finishing in third place in online fan voting in the Walter Payton Man of the Year “Charity Challenge,” a social media campaign tied to the NFL’s annual award for community service.

Kansas City Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu receives $25,000 for finishing in first place, while Indianapolis Colts cornerback Kenny Moore gets $10,000 for second place

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.