[Incomplete Title] We know about Fitz’s attendance but how about….

Another Fan

5 hours ago, Mango said:

Live footage of Kim and Josh.....

I posted this in another thread. The game day media people at the Ralph suck. Part of homefield advantage is getting close calls up on the screen early and often so that coach doesn't have to burn a time out or challenge. We have been really bad at that for a long time. It drives me nuts. 

I also think the last number of years there is an effort from the NFL to protect officiating. We used to see replay after replay of penalties. Now it is 50/50 that we get a replay after a flag is thrown. 

As Rex Ryan found out after a game in Kansas City, a team should have a staff member watching the game to review video if needed, 

6 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

As Rex Ryan found out after a game in Kansas City, a team should have a staff member watching the game to review video if needed, 

Right, there is a guy, but your HC only has eyes on what goes on the big board. The HC is the one who has to throw the flag and makes the decision. It is a major part of homefield advantage, and it is one thing the Bills suck at. 

I am glad after all these decades, this is one of my largest gripes about the team at home. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.