Ufc 268

BillsShredder83

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Are you back rolling yet? I know you had some health issues 

Are you going to show up just to soak it all in even if you can't roll

I am not going.  We teach the same exact curriculum because my instructor trained under Rickson Gracie and Pedro Sauer.

I saw Royce and it was cool but didn’t really learn anything I didn’t know already.

I won’t be able to roll until about March or so.  I am going to start stand up sparring probably next week.

I can box without any pain.  Grappling still is too much on my back.  I’m 6 weeks out of surgery.

My surgeon was one of Jack Eichel’s doctor’s as well.  He told Eichel he doesn’t recommend a disc replacement…so Eichel got another opinion.

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I am not going.  We teach the same exact curriculum because my instructor trained under Rickson Gracie and Pedro Sauer.

I saw Royce and it was cool but didn’t really learn anything I didn’t know already.

I won’t be able to roll until about March or so.  I am going to start stand up sparring probably next week.

I can box without any pain.  Grappling still is too much on my back.  I’m 6 weeks out of surgery.

My surgeon was one of Jack Eichel’s doctor’s as well.  He told Eichel he doesn’t recommend a disc replacement…so Eichel got another opinion.

Take your time coming back bro! 

That car Jiu-Jitsu was wild lol only in Russia

And Jack just sounds stubborn af 

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I feel like he just dishonored his whole family 

I really wanted to play football at Notre Dame.. I wasn't willing to give Lou holtz a handjob 

Even asked nicely

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.