The POTUS Resembling the Mascot of his Party !

T master

I don't know if there will ever be another president that will ever look more like his parties mascot than this one the guy just can't do anything with out either screwing it up or pissing off a ally of the US .

Although the communist countries the ones that aren't or will never be our ally's are loving every minute of his time as POTUS they know they have nothing to worry about as far as him taking actions against them as far as tariffs or sanctions because he just wants to be every bodies friend but on the other hand the US ally's are a different story all together !

So far less than a year into his presidency he has already pissed of 2 of our closest ally's !

To start i would love to be a fly on the wall in the Canadian presidents office when he cancelled the Keystone pipe line after the Canadians invested all that cash into hiring the workers and purchasing the products that they now have to try & sell to get some of their investment back when they sell it for scrap .

I bet the word idiot or jack ass (mirroring his  mascot) was used in those closed door meetings more than once ! 

Now he has screwed France on some submarine deal but he is getting a little better he actually admitted that it was handled clumsy not exactly taking responsibility but a step in the right direction i guess.  France had a deal in place with the Australian's to purchase some submarines and not exactly sure what Biden's administration  did but he screwed it up and France president Macron was not happy .

He's made the US look foolish apparently because the EU sees China as a problem while this jack ass treats them as a buddy even after they have tested Nuclear missiles this POTUS resembles the democratic mascot more & more with every move he makes !!

By the end of his term in office who ever may be elected as the next POTUS will have a ton of damage control to do because this guy is only beginning to screw up what the US is seen as & not only to our ally's but to we the people too .

Gas, Southern border crisis , Vaccine mandates, IRS watching our checking accounts for any one that spends $10k a year, Afghanistan, Inflation from gov't over spending and just out & out lies from saying he wouldn't make the vaccine a mandate to actually trying to make it law .

This guy is a piece of work and the people i would hope are starting to see just how much he resembles the democratic mascot !! 

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1

I would have expected something from a certain peanut gallery by now but when there is video proof of the totally inept handling of the position and the flip flopping from one statement to another how can you have a reasonable reply that makes any sense .

As i've said before the silence proves a huge point & is deafening .

On 11/1/2021 at 9:15 AM, Irv said:

Biden botches everything.  If he doesn't tip over, or get placed in the Memory Care Unit, get your head around three more years of this dumpster fire.  

What a Mess.jpg

It just amazes me when you post something like this how Tibs & Billstime have nothing to say in defense of their illustrious leader or at the very least come back with their favorite go to and blame it on the previous administration .

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

It just amazes me when you post something like this how Tibs & Billstime have nothing to say in defense of their illustrious leader or at the very least come back with their favorite go to and blame it on the previous administration .

They have no original thoughts.  It's pointless dealing with the gallactically stupid. At least most of us can admit some of the Trump mistakes.  These nitwits have no ability to do that with Demented Biden, his communist buddies, and their "Americal Last"  agenda. 

What a Mess.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2