Now that the KC game is over, which game scares you?

Haplo848

Which game other than the Bucs game are you the most worried about?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which game other than the Bucs game are you the most worried about?

• @Titans (let down game?)
    • vs Miami (coming off a bye?)
    • @Jacksonville (overlooking the lowly Jaguars?)
    • @Jets (divisonal game?)
    • vs Colts (rematch of the wild card game?)
    • @ Saints (Are they still scary without Brees?)
    • vs Pats (can Belichick resurrect his season without Brady?)
    • vs Panthers (Sam Darnold getting revenge for all the times we smacked him up?)
    • @ Pats (Belichick is probably scarier at home, so this makes sense over week 13's Pats game)
    • vs Falcons (should this game even be put on here, other than for looking past the Falcons for the end of the season?)
    • vs Jets (I can't help but feel we'll be resting starters this game, so loss due to not caring about the game in the first place?)

13 hours ago, Haplo848 said:

Now that we're sitting pretty at 4-1 after dominating the Chiefs, what is the game that scares you the most?  And you can't say the Bucs.  The Super Bowl Champs and Brady are the obvious choice.  Before the season, I would have said the Titans.  But they've been struggling a bit this season, despite the 3-2 record, and our run defense is doing a lot better than it was last year when we faced them.  So, assuming no huge, season-changing injuries occur, which game worries you the most?  Is there a game you think we might have a let down game and lose one we should win?  Is there a game you DON'T think we should win?  Let me know your thoughts.  

Shouldn't Tampa Bay be on there - defending Superbowl champs/Brady?

I'm a bit concerned about the next game.  I felt a factor in the KC AFCCG loss was that the Bills D played fast, hard and physical and put it all out there against the Ravens, then perhaps left their "party hats" on a bit too long leading into the AFCCG.

Hopefully the team will show more poise and will truly flush this win at 7 am tomorrow and "On to the Titans!"

I think it may help that some guys on D were inactive this game, and some on offense were almost silent.  Perhaps they will be fresh, and motivated to "Go Off" next week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.