Pat Mcafee Brandon Beane

10 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Even if Brandon wasn't as big on the Bills as he is, I'd still watch him on a regular basis.

Yeah, his delivery is hilarious and him and the dude he writes the stuff with are hilarious. 

I know there are some people on here that don’t like Dan Le Batard, but that radio show really was the first to go as a parody of sports radio, though I’d listen to Dan Patrick as an argument, but I’d say he dabbled in it.

Irony is that the Le Batard Show probably does the best actual sports talk those times when they do actually dive into it, which they do during football season, between the parody. 

I think people need to be ready for how much praise Dan in particular is going to be giving Josh Allen and the Bills in general. After JA signed the contract he said that his opinion of Josh Allen as a prospect was literally the most wrong he’s ever been. This is a guy who genuinely predicted the lions would be a playoff team the year they finished 0-16. I so so so cannot wait for JA to go on that show, and Beane too hopefully, assuming they didn’t burn the bridge too much with the negativity. 

Le Batard also gave Pat Mcafee a platform when he was just breaking in and I’m sure behind the scenes helped get him some connections and he helped Chris Simms in a big way when we was trying to break in. 

Edited by HardyBoy
  • Like (+1) 1