Many Saints of Newark new official trailer....Sopranos Prequel....

Patrick Duffy

I haven't watched it yet, but now with all your input here, I don't have to be in such a hurry.  Is it just on HBO?  Or HBO+ or HBO - or whatever?  We had that for like a minute when we upgraded our Iphones but the wife cancelled it when I was just starting to check it out.  So I do appreciate your postings, folks.  I'll have to check it out , at my leisure now.  I'm a HUGE fan of the original series.  Heck just the intro was on another level than anything else before.  In fact, my never-ending and overzealous use of the F-word can be blamed in huge part on the Sopranos.  Not necessarily a bad thing, though, esp for the son of a sailor and ex-military guy myself.  It's in my blood.

On a side note, I was really getting into the Chernobyl mini-series.  I've only seen the first full episode but it's intense.  I was 12 at the time it happend and the significance of that event is really hitting home now.  But I digress.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.