For fantasy football, what Bills' players would

I realize that each league has different scoring systems so this doesn't have to be an exact science. This is how I'm trying to structure my game plan.

Willis in the 1st rd.

Molds and/or Evans in the 4th or 5th rd.

I'll pick the defense surprisingly early so I make sure that I get them. A 4th rd shocker.

I may take Losman as my 2nd QB, but late so I can have more early rds for other skilled players. I'll take JP in between the 8th-10th rd. This should secure him.

We play defensive players, so Roscoe will be my ST/WR in the 5th-7th rds.

I think that would be the extent for me. In my league's scoring system these players should provide big points.

Its weird to think about so early...but you're right, I think Willis really does deserve first round consideration this year. Young guy, only started 11 games and still finished +1000 with 13 TDs to boot...add to the fact that the Bills will be running more with Losman in the game and he really could explode in fantasy football this year.

Depends if defense includes special teams. Scoring that way, they should be the top unit off the board.

Otherwise, Willis is certainly a possible starting RB, 2nd round, I'd say. Moulds and Evans are both solid, middle WRs - I'd like a better starter, maybe, but I'm not crying. Losman, maybe a late-round flyer.

I try to avoid drafting bills players other than rb's, but

Mid to late 1st rd- willis mcgahee- he shouldn't be the first back off the board, and shouldn't go before the likes of holmes, tomlinson, alexander are top 3 fantasy wise. Willis is a steal any later than the end of rd 1

Lee Evans/Eric Moulds- Evans is hot.... Moulds not. I've had moulds on my fantasy teams the past few years and well he's just not a guy you can rely on. Evans breakout rookie season earns him 5th/6th rd consideration. Moulds 8th rd

The Bills defense was the #1 scoring defense last year in yahoo leagues

I'd stay away from drafting losman you can probably get him on waiver wire later in the years no need to waste a pick on him

Personally as far as fantasy football goes Willis and The Bills defense are your safest route stay away from anyone else.

depends on how the scoring is set up. in the league I run, D/ST get allot of points due to KR yards, points allowed, yds allowed, and the usual stuff. The guy who won it all last year had the Bills D/ST. He credits them for his late season surge and Championship victory.

I drafted Lee Evens as my #4 WR. I was looking like a genius late in the season.

I also avoid most Bills players. Superstitious I guess.

Incidentally, JP made 2 yahoo fantasy "experts'" up and comer lists.

Top 5 Fantasy Players on the rise

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analysis/ne...gue=fantasy/nfl

as far as your defense and special teams go, terrence mcgee is by far the best player in the leaque, he blew everyone out of the water in yahoo last year. he starts on defense which means he gets picks, tackles, and sacks, and then he had all those return yards and TD's on special teams last year. he's a great pick, certainly better than roscoe, we dont really know what his role will be yet.