Chef Jim is sad...

Just Jack

18 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Did you whip out the knife and start harvesting, field clean them?  You could've,  I believe it's your right.

Here's the kicker, after the car was repaired, awhile later it started driving rough and quickly wouldn't run right.

Mice got into our garage, found deer fur on the drive shaft, carried it up to the engine to make a nest and proceeded to chew whatever wires around their nest.

The wire coatings were mixed in their deer hair nest.

Definitely lost out on the deductible on that accident.

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Did you whip out the knife and start harvesting, field clean them?  You could've,  I believe it's your right.  

Story time.  

So my parents live in the country, where the deer but no buffalo roam.  It wasn't unusual in the age before cells phones to get a knock on the door because someone had hit a deer and needed to call in the police. Well, one time that is exactly what happened.  We, my Dad, myself and a couple siblings, after the driver finished his call, went out to the road to watch.  The deer had ended up under the guys car, around the front drivers side wheel, and was still alive.  First "cop" to show up was the local State Park police.  He goes to put it down, and decides that instead of a head shot, why not shoot it in the stomach? Of course, it did not die instantly.  And it seems the Park police must only be given one bullet, because he asks, "Does anyone have a knife?"  Another driver, a good ol' boy, who had stopped excitedly goes "I got a knife! I got a knife!"  And proceeds to pull out of his truck, one of those infomercial Rambo survival knives. (Kinda like this, but cheaper made) You remember those? Long blade, compass in the handle, came with matches, etc inside the handle.  I actually felt bad for the deer, having to put up with a bunch of idiots.  

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Just Jack said:

"Video currently unavailable"

Can you describe it?

A guy just sitting in his car and a pack of Spandex Mafia riders come towards him. Two hit him and one rolls up his car’s hood and over the windshield and rolls back down. It’s a beautiful thing. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.