Randy Mueller Wisdom

EC-Bills

I checked out Englehard's website.  The website itself is a joke, looks like someone used aolpress 2.0 or something to make it back in like 1998.  However, his client list is not comprised ENTIRELY of scrubs. 

And theres no way Henry would ever get a better deal than the one Hadley stole from the jets for DeWayne Robertson.  "The next Sapp!!" he was called coming into the draft.  WHen are people going to learn that it's a bad idea to draft players from Kentucky high in the first round.

Notable Englehard Clients:

Henry

Robertson

Dorsey Levens(who is crap now anyhow)

Pro Bowl KR Allen Rossum

DE Robert Mathis(he may get a good contract sometime in the next 2 years).

This one was my absolute favorite though:

Joe Hamilton

Quarterback, Indianapolis Colts

(1999 Heisman Trophy Runner-Up)

The guy is an absolute nobody in the pros, its been 5 years since he came in 2ND for the Heisman, on a team with Travis Henry no less, but htey still have to say that, like some GM will just be surfing the web and say, "wow, i didnt know that, let's bring that guy in!".

He also has the eagles practice squad quarterback.  And did the links for the clients of his in other sports not work for anyone else?  Implying that he has no other sports clients.

320279[/snapback]

duh! i forgot about robertson. that said, check out the clients in the other major team sports (they do claim to cover them all ...).

If we could sign a 1300 yard, 27 year old running back to a 1.5 mill contract to back up Willis (who we all know could get hurt again), we would banging on Donohoe's door to get it done.

320257[/snapback]

exactly. shaud williams is not gonna cut it if willis gets injured.

If Engledork wants to get more clients, I don't care how friggin' stupid the guy is, he is NOT going to let Henry sit out the season. Who in their right mind looking for an agent is going to think that was good advice? You could call up any insane asylum in the country and randomly pick a room number and the guy or girl who answered could explain why that ain't smart.