35 - 3 Greatest Choke from the Oilers perspective - great video .. worth a watch

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Paid ad made me want to become a vegetarian - was that the purpose of video?  

Pretty sure purpose of video submitter was ad money.

Skip past the ad .. easy to do the ad goes from 1:30 to 2:35 ... did you actually watch it????.

As for the video, I actually found the Oilers player's perspective interesting. I have always heard it from the Bills perspective.  I also think that the last two Bills Super Bowls had some of the same mental dynamics (e.g. in the playoffs the Bills felt unbeatable but in the Super Bowl they were waiting for the other shoe to drop). The Oilers in the playoffs, including this game, just seemed to find a way to lose .. they were deflated while still in the lead.

8 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Skip past the ad .. easy to do the ad goes from 1:30 to 2:35 ... did you actually watch it????.

As for the video, I actually found the Oilers player's perspective interesting. I have always heard it from the Bills perspective.  I also think that the last two Bills Super Bowls had some of the same mental dynamics (e.g. in the playoffs the Bills felt unbeatable but in the Super Bowl they were waiting for the other shoe to drop). The Oilers in the playoffs, including this game, just seemed to find a way to lose .. they were deflated while still in the lead.

The thing that stuck out to me was under 2 minutes in buffalo territory they played to tie... with a kicker who had been smashed the last time he was on the field.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dneveu said:

The thing that stuck out to me was under 2 minutes in buffalo territory they played to tie... with a kicker who had been smashed the last time he was on the field.  

He had a concussion and today they would not have allowed him back on field.