RB Fred Taylor OUT until June

They don't have much in the way of depth at the RB position.

317721[/snapback]

LaBrandon Toefield & Greg Jones. Fred does have an injury history, but he seems to have found a way to stay fairly healthy the last couple of years.

One other thing of note...how many games is Fred going to miss between now & June? ;)

They don't have much in the way of depth at the RB position.

317721[/snapback]

Yeah but they have Greg Jones. I think he will be a good back. He's now two years removed from his knee injury so I think he'll turns some heads this year.

LaBrandon Toefield & Greg Jones.  Fred does have an injury history, but he seems to have found a way to stay fairly healthy the last couple of years.

One other thing of note...how many games is Fred going to miss between now & June?  ;)

317725[/snapback]

Greg Jones is a player.

I don't know if someone started this in another thread or not, but to me, Jacksonville seems like a team that would be interested in Henry. Fred is out until June at least. All they did in the draft was Alvin Pearman from VA. At Ht: 5-9 Wt: 204 40: 4.55 I don't see him supplanting Fred Taylor anytime soon. Greg Jones was moved to FB so he wasn't the answer. Come on TD, give Del Rio a call.

I don't know if someone started this in another thread or not, but to me, Jacksonville seems like a team that would be interested in Henry.  Fred is out until June at least.  All they did in the draft was Alvin Pearman from VA. At Ht: 5-9 Wt: 204 40: 4.55  I don't see him supplanting Fred Taylor anytime soon.  Greg Jones was moved to FB so he wasn't the answer. Come on TD, give Del Rio a call.

318593[/snapback]

My opinion is that Jones will be moved back to RB and with a year in the system, not to mention two years removed from his knee injury, he'll turn some heads this year.