I hope with our 7th rd and last pick we select

This would stick to the mindset that's been unfolding. We are lacking at TE and we draft a TE. CB is always a concern and we addressed that position in the draft. TD stated that we needed offensive help fo JP and blammo! We draft a ST/slot WR playmaker, C and a OG. Let's complete the McNally Experiment and take a T with great upside.

Last year was McNally's first year with us and I'm sure his influence was limited. With a whole year under his belt his evaluations of the offense line situation should be complete. Reguardless if we take Pears I'm expecting us to still draft a O-lineman, preferrably a OT.

Munoz, Nienhaus, and Lightbody are also still on the board; they've all got pretty good writeups too. (Injuries notwithstanding).  We still haven't taken a DT either, and I think that's a soft spot but with little depth on the board.

316963[/snapback]

Kay-Jay is still hanging around too...as is Shazor. In the 7th round, I think its time to take a chance on one of these guys.

I'd rather take a RB or K here. I think a guy like Kay Jay Harris would be a great pick and would help McGahee wear defenses down for the fourth quarter. T.A. McClendon might be a good pick at RB as well. Not only is he a powerful runner, he's also an excellent reciever. Problem is, he may not have much speed.

I'd be with choices like them. I think if Buffalo does take a "project" OT, than that would say something about their thoughts on the rest of the team. What I'm referring to is that they may be thinking the rest of the starters are fine and that FAs and June 1st cuts could round out our team for depth. It would also indicate that McNally wants to build an O-line his way with young prospects that he can shape and mold in the next couple of years. If we take a OT then this is what I see.

RT- MW

RG-CV, future JG

C- TT for now ?, future RP

LG- BA, in two years he'll be the elder stateman.

LT- TT ?, maybe our 7th rd pick (Erik Pears?).

Just an idea. Is there anyone that you would like in the 7th rd?